ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I've only played the male MC and was anxiously awaiting the next update, but now I realize I have a whole other game to play. Nice.

Either way, I am a huge fan of the wetness and orgasms in this game. They look much more real than most other AVNs IMO. Some of them don't even try. "Oh wow you're so wet." Looking at the game they look the same as they did before they were "wet", so kudos to recreation. That can't be easy to achieve.

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
just to be sure, as a female MC is only lesbian?
thanks for the answer, after i ask i just saw the " Female protagonist (PURE LESBIAN!)".. ok =/

Jan 8, 2024
sounds like a diversification problem. but whatever floats ur boat.
also all female characters with the only exception of female mc are bisexual, looks pretty convenient.
anyway just a comment you dont need to answer if you will try to the same way you did.
Again there are no problems, but your problems. Its ok to voice them but by generalising your problems expect some pushback. Btw. I did abandon this game as this infant look of the models turns me off: thats MY problem

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's the problem to begin with
well. at least have some guys, the real issue é that clearly the author meant to the character be lesbian and nothing else.
that's dev's choice, send pm to recreation and tell that you want guys on fem mc path.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
send pm to recreation and tell that you want guys on fem mc path.
If it's the Devs choice, why bother him to change it? especially just because of one person or so asking for it. There are games that have a Female MC and you, as the MC, can fuck other Females and Males in them.

They should go play those games if that is what they are looking for.

I did abandon this game as this infant look of the models turns me off: thats MY problem
They look like "infants" to you? really?

how-to-draw-a-baby-for-kids-1.jpg Infantt.jpg

BMG.jpg

I don't know why you're thinking of babies.... they look fine to me. You just like them old, and that is okay.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes