Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
So ellie is mc half sister and not real sister :rolleyes: great.
another fake ass step/half "incest" bs game
View attachment 3394983
Ehhh play the game before talking nonsense, besides she has always been the mc's half sister (who is still related by blood by the way) and are you using the incest patch? don't use that confuses the whole story.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Ehhh play the game before talking nonsense, besides she has always been the mc's half sister (who is still related by blood by the way) and are you using the incest patch? don't use that confuses the whole story.
ofc i play with patch. thats the whole point of patch. to make fake ass stepcest into real duh.
no i dont feel like i wanna play a game with fake incest anyone.

Now i am going just scroll fast forward to sex scene and nothing more. lost all respect for the game.
real dick move to us true incest fans. (n)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
ofc i play with patch. thats the whole point of patch. to make fake ass stepcest into real duh.

now i am going just scroll fast to sex scene and nothing more. lost all respect for the game.
But... fucking your half sister is still incest? She is not your STEP sister, she is your half-sister, daughter of the mc's father but not the daughter of the mc's mother, it is not that difficult to understand...

Some of you guys....

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

now i am going just scroll fast to sex scene and nothing more. lost all respect for the game.
There is no fake incest, the patch just makes the story weird and "fake".

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
But... fucking your half sister is still incest? She is not your STEP sister, she is your half-sister, daughter of the mc's father but not the daughter of the mc's mother, it is not that difficult to understand...

Some of you guys....
are you kidding me? its still dont count as real incest.
good god.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
are you kidding me? its still dont count as real incest.
good god.
Jesus Christ... you are definitely trolling. It's just as taboo as fucking your "real" sister, do you know why? because they are still related by BLOOD.

Also, always consider that the term half-brother is kinda stupid, if one of your parents has a child then he/she is your sibling lol.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Jesus Christ... you are definitely trolling. It's just as taboo as fucking your "real" sister, do you know why? because they are still related by BLOOD.

Also, always consider that the term half-brother is kinda stupid, if of one of your parents has a child then he/she is your sibling lol.
no i don't troll. and no its not truly real because the half part.
also the mom is not even related to the mc, she is mc fathers ex wife. which even pisses me off more.
atleast the patch made it "mc real mother"
half sibling. not real full blood. half

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
half-siblings are still related by blood so definitely incest, but if you need full blood incest than its probably not for you
well if the dev had made a note that ellie is half sib and the mother stepmom. i would never even played this game.
i guess the dev in this site loves to fool and trick true incest fans

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
no i don't troll. and no its not truly real because the half part.
also the mom is not even related to the mc, she is mc fathers ex wife. which even pisses me off more.
atleast the patch made it "mc real mother"
half sibling. not real full blood. half
well now you're going to gatekeeping incest for the % of blood shared, what are you? scientist? It's still taboo, my problem with stepcest is that I don't consider it taboo, but half? it definitely is.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sigh, half is still "incest".

With half-siblings, the average DNA shared is 25%, you can check the table on the wiki listed below.

And, well, most of the world defines it as incest, some still say it is illegal some say it's not, depending on your country.

So, no it's not fake incest, and sometimes an incest patch ruins a game and makes it not make sense. The moral is, don't use incest patches till you actually look first, but most people just want the name to say Mom/Sister anyway and don't read.

True incest fan you say? Nah, you just want the name to say Mom/Sister to jerk off.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If it's the Devs choice, why bother him to change it? especially just because of one person or so asking for it. There are games that have a Female MC and you, as the MC, can fuck other Females and Males in them.

They should go play those games if that is what they are looking for.

They look like "infants" to you? really?

View attachment 3394854 View attachment 3394855

View attachment 3394856

I don't know why you're thinking of babies.... they look fine to me. You just like them old, and that is okay.
Yeah, people have this misconception about age! I had a literal roommate living with me, my brother's adopted daughter. She was going to college and needed a place to stay. She looked similar to these girls, loved her cute little stuffed animals, had a cute, young girl attitude about her. She had a slim body, fairly small chested, wore a ponytail, but she was 21 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, people have this misconception about age! I had a literal roommate living with me, my brother's adopted daughter. She was going to college and needed a place to stay. She looked similar to these girls, loved her cute little stuff animals, had a cute, young girl attitude about her. She had a slim body, fairly small chested, wore a ponytail, but she was 21 years old.
When I was in college (which seems like a lifetime ago at this point), you wouldn't believe all the girls that looked like that, and acted like that, but ofc, you had the other end who looked so much older but were younger.

There was a girl in high school, you could swear she was in her 20's easily, but was only like 14.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
When I was in college (which seems like a lifetime ago at this point), you wouldn't believe all the girls that looked like that, and acted like that, but ofc, you had the other end who looked so much older but were younger.

There was a girl in high school, you could swear she was in her 20's easily, but was only like 14.
Makeup can easily make teens look like they're in their twenties.
I recently had to take a public bus for the first time in ages, and it was at a time when it's full of pupils going to school. If I didn't know most of them were pupuls, I'd seriously not be able to tell. The boys, okay, but the girls? No way. With all the makeup, and the way they dress, it's really hard to see how old (young) they really are.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Makeup can easily make teens look like they're in their twenties.
I recently had to take a public bus for the first time in ages, and it was at a time when it's full of pupils going to school. If I didn't know most of them were pupuls, I'd seriously not be able to tell. The boys, okay, but the girls? No way. With all the makeup, and the way they dress, it's really hard to see how old (young) they really are.
Well, this girl had no makeup most of the time, everybody in high school was chasing her.

Now she is in her 30's, and I saw her a few months back, and she looks almost the same, kind of crazy.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes