ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
how is that fake and not half incest?
real incest means blood related sibilings/parents.

no true incest fans wants play a game with step/half/adotped incest.
What? Half brother/sister is blood related siblings. You are related as much as aunt/uncle and more than grandparent/cousin. Grandparent/aunt/uncle/cousin/halfsibling are all incest. Step is through marriage and half is through blood. Maybe you would prefer that blood to be from mom but no matter what it is blood related and "real/true" incest.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Construct - yes. Nothing but a construct - no.
A construct of the digital mind through the digital eyes that see pictures, but their true forms are 1s and 0s. As objects, as everything and all things. Words being spoken, and how they are spoken, all lead down different paths and ends.

BOR.gif

“Reality”
Your mind is the Reality. The world is the dream. When you die, you get born. You are born into your true self. This vessel you are in now is only but a dream vessel. Your true form isn't yet fully constructed.

This is such a weird discussion right now
I mean, what else is there to say? Ask about the update? it's going to be a while. Why not shit chat for the fun of it until an actual update is released. The game has been talked about already, not much going on so, not much else to talk about. Until the next update anyways.

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
A construct of the digital mind through the digital eyes that see pictures, but their true forms are 1s and 0s. As objects, as everything and all things. Words being spoken, and how they are spoken, all lead down different paths and ends.

View attachment 3414490

Your mind is the Reality. The world is the dream. When you die, you get born. You are born into your true self. This vessel you are in now is only but a dream vessel. Your true form isn't yet fully constructed.

I mean, what else is there to say? Ask about the update? it's going to be a while. Why not shit chat for the fun of it until an actual update is released. The game has been talked about already, not much going on so, not much else to talk about. Until the next update anyways.
Maybe the update is already here. Your eyes are reading the ones and zeros incorrectly, so you think there is this discussion happening while we are all really praising this masterpiece that has been given to us in this update.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Well, this girl had no makeup most of the time, everybody in high school was chasing her.

Now she is in her 30's, and I saw her a few months back, and she looks almost the same, kind of crazy.
Remember Debbie Harry? She was in her thirties when Blondie released their first album. Her picture was on the album cover. I've seen older looking teenagers. You just can't tell by looking at someone - that's why the politicians attempted banning of sexualised images of girls that 'appear to be' under 18 is such nonsense. But it gets votes from programmed sheeples and that's all that matters, apparently.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes