Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
Unfortunately, it's one of the few games that have an emotional and well-written story.
Play it as a woman, of course.
After such a long time, I'm afraid that it will be abandoned again like other good games.:eek:
I don't watch every day because I've now learned that it takes a lot of time.
I also can't get through all 600+ pages.:ROFLMAO:
That's why I'm just wondering whether it will continue and when or not.
Please understand that I am worried.:censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Is it already known whether there will be a sequel and when?
Almost a year without any news or updates. :unsure:
Tell me you didn't read the thread without telling me you didn't read the thread.

recreation has posted lots about the status of the next update in this very thread, his most recent reply being on the page just before this one.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Is it already known whether there will be a sequel and when?

Almost a year without any news or updates.
A sequel? it hasn't even finished yet.

Then you have "Rachel's Story" which will be after, (prequel before BM, if I remember right)

The thing to do is just find completed/finished things or wait for one to get completed (or offer a lot of content)

I've just been buying games on Steam (completed and new AVNs) that I have forgotten much of this game. Besides the parts I replayed for having played the game on here first and then two more times on Steam.

I haven't played the last two updates and to know that one of the characters I like doesn't even matter besides that agency chick, I find no need to rush back into it. I'll probably play it once it's actually done, maybe.

He also was working on his other game and released an update for it 3+ months ago. That and he also "moved and this/that" so, who knows how much work he actually did and when the next update will release. Maybe this month, maybe not.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Petition to change Jada's shirt from "Daddy's Little Girl" To "Mommy's Little Girl" When Playing as a Female!
I didn't pay too much attention to her shirt. I also doubt the Dev is going to redo those renders just to change one word on a shirt.

All that work could go towards getting this game to completion. Maybe after the game is completed? up to the Dev.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's indeed a bit too much work, I already have a lot of extra work with every scene that involves the mc being visible (and I already reduced that as much as possible). Jada has a lot of screen time, far more than the mc, so it would cost me an unreasonable amount of time just to change one single word.

DeePee

Jul 1, 2018
It's indeed a bit too much work, I already have a lot of extra work with every scene that involves the mc being visible (and I already reduced that as much as possible). Jada has a lot of screen time, far more than the mc, so it would cost me an unreasonable amount of time just to change one single word.
if you felt like doing it just for shits and giggles, you could just make an overlay for the shirt and have it as a togglable option to use it or not :p
while yes, it'd still take a lot of time to implement, you wouldnt have to re-render entire scenes just to change the shirt slightly ^^

could be more of a "im bored, lets mess around with shit" project if you will - and not an actual proper feature : >

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
if you felt like doing it just for shits and giggles, you could just make an overlay for the shirt and have it as a togglable option to use it or not :p
while yes, it'd still take a lot of time to implement, you wouldnt have to re-render entire scenes just to change the shirt slightly ^^

could be more of a "im bored, lets mess around with shit" project if you will - and not an actual proper feature : >
That would be way more work than simply rendering alternative images with another shirt.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played and i loved it...
Very good story,great visuals, beautiful Li
I play as Male MC and im going for Katherine and Rachel as LI Also Ellie is unavoidable but n3 for me.
i have friend-zoned jada.
Overall i believe its one of the best incest VN, i enjoyed it a lot though i found it somewhat small.

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I just played and i loved it...
Very good story,great visuals, beautiful Li
I play as Male MC and im going for Katherine and Rachel as LI
i have friend-zoned jada and Ellie is unavoidable.
Overall i believe its one of the best incest VN, i enjoyed it a lot though i found it somewhat small.
WHAAAAAAAAAT ? Friendzoned Ellie ??

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes