tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Idk I don't judge but if I play a game with the incest tag it is because I want to play a game where that tag is strongly there. and most incest games are like that, it's like NTR, most games that have that tag is not something avoidable or it is something with strong prominence in the game.
Incest is a tag that shouldn't even appear on a game unless it's a main focus. Not because two sisters in the background of a cafe shot kiss one another but that's it. If it's not related to the MC, it shouldn't be a tag on the game. Then people would know that unless the OP states those tags are avoidable, maybe the game isn't for people who don't like that tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadefang

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
This is a reason the developer notes are so important, it allows the dev to explain how they plan to deal with various topics and tags in the game, what is important to the story and what might be avoidable and so on.

It's a pity when that section is mostly empty, especially if the dev is around here on F95.

And, always check them out before deciding to try a game.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
How is there any confusion that this is clearly not for you??

Pretty well in line with the story as it progresses so nothing happening is weird or odd as far as within this story. But if you truly want to have the MC run away from all of them, yet they are all fixed LIs, why would you even bother to ask like it is seriously an option???

Just weird AF
Won't mention other games, but PLENTY of games, top rated and most well known ones in the community by FAR where you can avoid ANY sex whatsoever with many of the main LI's.
So, no not a weird question at all, really.
I myself don't really DL games with tags I actively dislike, but that's another matter entirely...

Reactions: Nice_Rabbit

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Won't mention other games, but PLENTY of games, top rated and most well known ones in the community by FAR where you can avoid ANY sex whatsoever with many of the main LI's.
So, no not a weird question at all, really.
I myself don't really DL games with tags I actively dislike, but that's another matter entirely...
Nearly every AVN has a focus LI or many that the story revolves around and will NOT be optional. The first lewd scene that comes up - you can reject Ellie and get a game over. The already clearly conveys this is part of the story and not optional. If play past that and still complain, you are deluded or intellectually challenged.

So yeah, it stands to reason it was clear this is not going to become the story he wants. Also this far into it, to bother coming to ask the dev for some "option to skip" the women he has already clearly committed to the story is just... shortsighted at best.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah fairs mc is kinda creepy. But if you play with the fmc is less creepy
Sorry no can do bro. I hate female protagonists in games.
Besides it's not a big deal I just find him scummy but most mc's are like that.
I just have to remember I can't take the story too seriously even though that's what I usually prefer to do.

Reactions: shitass1001

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I just have to remember I can't take the story too seriously even though that's what I usually prefer to do.
Don't play the game?

Reactions: fin133

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
rec wrote the FMC well though and i have to say i like both sides, give her a chance Joshy92 :)

and if not i'm sure ava will force you to do it no matter how much you resist:sneaky:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Technically it is closer to a truth serum. She will allow things she wants but maybe refuses to admit even to herself. It is less than ideal time to grope her but that is a far more minor thing, I have gotten a hand on titty and a kiss while trying to gauge interest in a potential interest and when they said let's be friends they did not hate me for trying or even the grab. So it is not quite like plunging a hand down under panties or something. You know.

As for story, the background of Kate, Jada, and even Ellie are all quite interesting and I would put it up against a lot of other VNs, a lot.

Reactions: afterlights

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Don't play the game?
I bought it so I'm playing it whether I like it or not and I do like Ellie obviously.
Technically it is closer to a truth serum. She will allow things she wants but maybe refuses to admit even to herself. It is less than ideal time to grope her but that is a far more minor thing, I have gotten a hand on titty and a kiss while trying to gauge interest in a potential interest and when they said let's be friends they did not hate me for trying or even the grab. So it is not quite like plunging a hand down under panties or something. You know.

As for story, the background of Kate, Jada, and even Ellie are all quite interesting and I would put it up against a lot of other VNs, a lot.
Honesty the game feels kind of kinetic to me.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I bought it so I'm playing it whether I like it or not and I do like Ellie obviously.

I am with you Joshy, the MC feels like a real creep (regardless of female or male). But Ellie is sweet, and I really like Hanna, she actually has romance.

Reactions: Joshy92

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
and I really like Hanna, she actually has romance.
Too bad she doesn't matter to the Dev. She's just a side piece.

I would trade that office girl for her, really. I could care less for that one.

So yeah, it stands to reason it was clear this is not going to become the story he wants. Also this far into it, to bother coming to ask the dev for some "option to skip" the women he has already clearly committed to the story is just... shortsighted at best.
Let the player play the way they want. They were curious and continued to play, not that hard to understand.

They weren't bothering the Dev, they were just talking and asking stuff. They have seemed to bother you and some others tho and without even trying to lol. Why did you guys get your panties in a knot? attacking them when they did nothing to you? that is the world, I guess.

You do nothing to no one, and you are the one who gets bashed.

"shortsighted" stupid, right? again, not everyone is the same and won't play the same.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well that supports the "story" idea but you do have choices that matter as far as do you want to lewd Jada, Kate, Coffee girl, etc.

They will play their part in the story either way but you get decide how intimate. I am going man-whore / fem-slut ( I do play both MC and FemC) but I think you might even be able to reject Rachel. I may try a solo Ellie and see if it works. She is THE BEST here IMO anyway.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes