blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
recreation love the game.. i went and stole this post from your patreon. it sums up my feelings, as i myself am at a loss for words.

Love the game! It's so well done. you have created the perfect sexy milf, and the sister is tooo hot. Hurry and give us more!!. lol

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation love the game.. i went and stole this post from your patreon. it sums up my feelings, as i myself am at a loss for words.

Love the game! It's so well done. you have created the perfect sexy milf, and the sister is tooo hot. Hurry and give us more!!. lol
Haha, thx :)
Some ladys simple let us go speechless^^

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

Haha, thx :)
Some ladys simply let us go speechless^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

Qken

Mar 12, 2019
:sneaky:When will we be able to make dinner for the "fam" and maybe spice it up with some of those "naughty pills"?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
i hope not ( smack me mummy i have been a naughty boy )
I hope we get "visits" from FMC's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, but with the ability to turn it off for those wanting a full lesbian route.

Of course MC should only have the harem (those in the banner) no gfs or ex. No outside girl wil block MC and Ellie's hopefully romantic relationship.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes