recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Female route was really good. Thank you for the game. I guess part, where girls were looking at her bra was best one, waiting for another one.
Thank you, the next update will be ready soon ;)

I like the game so far, also would've been nice if the doors would've been labeled when you highlight them
Included in the next update, thanks fpr the hint :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW can i ask you, are there any same funny and sexy moments in that upcoming update?
I hope so and I did my best, one of my testers commented while he was playing and a few times he had a good laugh^^

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Just out of curiosity (I'm not going to change the games style anymore, but) which one do you think looks better:
or
Realistic, without a doubt; the second one looks washed out. :)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Just out of curiosity (I'm not going to change the games style anymore, but) which one do you think looks better:
or
Realistic ! great work for the renders and character choice, just for information : how many time to render this pic ?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
They are both equally appealing. First one is on a cloudy day. Second one is on a very sunny day, with the sun shining brightly through the windows.
So it depends on what you want to tell.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
or
I see what you did there with the artistic look, putting more emphasis on the subject rather than the environment, like a portrait shot. Come Inside went for something similar - using a bright light and a shallow depth of field - which is kinda befitting since the MC's mom is a photographer.

I myself want to feel like I'm in the gaming world and looking around with my own eyes, not through a camera. So, I would prefer the realistic style. But then, my friends always tell me that I've no sense of artistic beauty. So who am I to judge? ... :p

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes