recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Realistic ! great work for the renders and character choice, just for information : how many time to render this pic ?
Thanks! I don't remember how long it took to render the first one anymore, but it must have been somewhere between 1 and 2 hours and the second one is just "shopped"^^

I see what you did there with the artistic look, putting more emphasis on the subject rather than the environment, like a portrait shot. Come Inside went for something similar - using a bright light and a shallow depth of field - which is kinda befitting since the MC's mom is a photographer.

I myself want to feel like I'm in the gaming world and looking around with my own eyes, not through a camera. So, I would prefer the realistic style. But then, my friends always tell me that I've no sense of artistic beauty. So who am I to judge? ... :p
Come Inside was actually my inspiration for this. I've seen the screenshots and thought "hey, this doesn't look bad, I bet I can do this too" xD
I'm using dof for my renders too, but not that much normally and not inn all of them, the rest is just more light and less contrast.

Looks like we both are possessed by the same demon. I can't look at "art" without seeing errors like wrong light positions, misplaced objects and the like, it's a curse! xD

Thanks at everyone for your feedback :)

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Wouldn’t bright light give you a wide depth of field in stead of narrow, because your pupils are smaller? Or is that what you mean with artistic vs realistic?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Wouldn’t bright light give you a wide depth of field in stead of narrow, because your pupils are smaller? Or is that what you mean with artistic vs realistic?
I called it artistic because it looks good, but it's far away from how we see things. I don't claim that the "realistic" one actually is realistic, but it's closer to how we see things^^

Reactions: Alteni

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Maybe I have bad eyesight. Both realistic and artistic look good. Really no preference, personally.

I noticed a lot of comments about fem character. I can understand what people are saying, but I really wish people would respect the author's direction. We all have preferences, but you can't please everyone. It's funny because there are two different roles you can play the story through which is extremely rare. I also am very interested in what direction the story goes with fem character.

I'm looking forward to the next update.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
so this is gonna be focused on Female MC for a while or will there be Male MC updates to ?

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
she shouldnt be allowed to be touched by all these vile creatures..just look at those vultures circling...go to the shadows you came from you filthy beasts...
Wait, what the hell? Am I playing a different game? `cause she was first one, who tried to touch (or even already touched) her naked sleaping sibling. So she should go back to her own shadow, oh i mean Jada?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have a suspicion that she will lewd MC before MC lewds her :cautious: :devilish:
Then you just have to be strong! Don't let this angelic devil corrupt you! Be strong!

when you're paranoid and you think the comments are targeted to you:giggle::LOL:
View attachment 345277
I am watching you! :cool:

I'm doing both at the same time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oho, I knew it all along, I am not alone! :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes