sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Are you sure it's the right game? I don't use the speech bubbles, so getting an error like that makes no sense. The only reason I can think of, is a mod that causes that error.
Not sure if that's the case, but I've seen couple those 00speechbubble errors when new Ren'Py game files are extracted on top of the old installation / old version saves are used (and no speech bubbles used in the game).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hey Vechernyaya a few words in regards to your review:
The female MC route is lesbian only, but at least now it's clearly said.
The female mc was always lesbian only and it has always been stated at the gender choice in game (and also here btw)
The story and characters are boring and inconsistant.
Boring? Inconsistant? Which character is inconsistant? What's boring?
The sandbox part is tedious.
With one exception, MC always clearly states where you're supposed to go. If you want to see the other girls, then that's absolutely your decision. Also, the map isn't big, there are at most 5 places to go, how can that be tedious?
The MC is a creep and an abusive jerk.
How so? Almost everything is avoidable, I've even included more choices in this update, so if you think mc is a creep, it was your choice. (If there's a scene where you don't have a choice, let me know, and I might add one).
Unavoidable content is forced on the player, I can't chose to dislike a character, I'm forced to have sex with them.
The only character that is forced on you is Ellie, the scene with Hanna at the end triggering even when you didn't pursue her, is an oversight from my side that will be fixed next week.

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
Hey Vechernyaya a few words in regards to your review:
The female mc was always lesbian only and it has always been stated at the gender choice in game (and also here btw)
Boring? Inconsistant? Which character is inconsistant? What's boring?

With one exception, MC always clearly states where you're supposed to go. If you want to see the other girls, then that's absolutely your decision. Also, the map isn't big, there are at most 5 places to go, how can that be tedious?

How so? Almost everything is avoidable, I've even included more choices in this update, so if you think mc is a creep, it was your choice. (If there's a scene where you don't have a choice, let me know, and I might add one).

The only character that is forced on you is Ellie, the scene with Hanna at the end triggering even when you didn't pursue her, is an oversight from my side that will be fixed next week.

i really like this game, and have from the beginning, But Jada is a HUGE turn off, cant stand her. Can you make a version where she doesnt exist? or a way to completely remove her from the game after saying no to her in the car or something? I know this is a long shot, and I dont expect anything. Just giving my opinion. Great game either way

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont like seeing half a meter long dongs in games im playing means i have a small one? okay dude that's some nice logic right there.
me neither but many games tend to have that. it's quite a jump after playing games with mc having long and thick dick and then play game with normal sized dick and it feels like latter is small.

Reactions: Burgh917

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i really like this game, and have from the beginning, But Jada is a HUGE turn off, cant stand her. Can you make a version where she doesnt exist? or a way to completely remove her from the game after saying no to her in the car or something? I know this is a long shot, and I dont expect anything. Just giving my opinion. Great game either way
Yes, he should make one version of the game for each of us, catering to what we want....... :FacePalm:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So, now have a new save with the crunch version of 0.9, and the update still ends with the Hanna date. I will now try the 4 gb download, the new save and if it also ends after the hanna date I will try a new save.

Miyavibz

Sep 27, 2022
hello guys and girls!!

Is there an issue with the game? i've download the latest version but even if i start a new game and make the right choices. I'm still stuck after the night sex with Hanna!!

No new content for me :(

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
So, now have a new save with the crunch version of 0.9, and the update still ends with the Hanna date. I will now try the 4 gb download, the new save and if it also ends after the hanna date I will try a new save.
If you played 9b then there won't be anything new, 9b was just the beta version that was leaked without permission, not an actual previous version. The only changes will be less bugs/errors/missing images.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
recreation A few small bugs to fix.

update 0.9 during dinner:

mc "So your dad teached you?" -> taught
scene d13dinner27 with dissolve
j "No, but I always liked japanese food, so I tried a few receipts from the internet. Must be his heritage, haha." -> recipes

update 0.9 at hannah's house:

scene d13hanna40 with dissolve
mc "Really? How comes?" -> come
scene d13hanna41 with dissolve

After the hannah bj scene, she changes positions. Right before turning on the light, her dress is magically back on for 1 render.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If you played 9b then there won't be anything new, 9b was just the beta version that was leaked without permission, not an actual previous version. The only changes will be less bugs/errors/missing images.
Didn't play the beta. My last version was where the incompetent policeman was arrested. But well I assume that this whole thing is just a misunderstanding on my part.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes