WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
im only saying that once you say no to her, she leaves. not keep forcing her down our throats
What kind of a story an author can tell, when you make every character in his story avoidable?

The Author (recreation) wants to tell a story. The story he wrote. Not my or your Story.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm glad that the inconsistency with the Hanna's date will be fixed.

I have two questions after playing the update:

The scene in the kitchen with Rachel plays out in it's entirety when you are on the harem path. Rachel cums and she and the MC kiss. When you are not on the harem path, the scene ends abruptly after pressing the finish button and you find yourself in Ellie's room. Why?

In the next scene Jada tells you that she, Ellie, Rachel and maybe Katherine are your harem. You can agree or not.
If you are on the harem path it's pointless. You already know that. You chose at the start when Jada asks you to share Ellie with her.
If you are not on the harem path and haven't even touched Jada it doesn't make sense! You could say that Jada is just messing with you. But if you agree with her, a variable called "mcharem" that didn't exist before (!), is set to true. What's going on? o_O There already is a variable called "harem" that tells whether you are on the harem path or not. :confused:

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm glad that the inconsistency with the Hanna's date will be fixed.

I have two questions after playing the update:

The scene in the kitchen with Rachel plays out in it's entirety when you are on the harem path. Rachel cums and she and the MC kiss. When you are not on the harem path, the scene ends abruptly after pressing the finish button and you find yourself in Ellie's room. Why?

In the next scene Jada tells you that she, Ellie, Rachel and maybe Katherine are your harem. You can agree or not.
If you are on the harem path it's pointless. You already know that. You chose at the start when Jada asks you to share Ellie with her.
If you are not on the harem path and haven't even touched Jada it doesn't make sense! You could say that Jada is just messing with you. But if you agree with her, a variable called "mcharem" that didn't exist before (!), is set to true. What's going on? o_O There already is a variable called "harem" that tells whether you are on the harem path or not. :confused:
Yeah, there are still a few inconsistencies that I'll have to fix. The mcharem is a variable for text/dialogues only basically. It's just there for situations in which the dialogue would differ if the mc decides to say he/she has a harem, instead of just "messing" with a few girls.

Reactions: Mystermask

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
I genuinely don't get why people have a problem with Jada and Hannah, but characters serve different purposes. Especially when it comes to playing the game as a female protagonist. Maybe it's the different feel of the male protag that makes them less likeable. Not sure how to explain it since its basically the same dialogue, but the male protag story feels different. I personally like this story better with the female MC, just vibes better for me. She feels way more toppy dominant but also caring than the male protag does (yes, I've played both paths)

This is just my personal take-away from both characters, not telling people how to enjoy the story:

To me Hannah is presented as a "baby gay", not specifically stated that she is, but it feels like she is based on her character, who has a wild crush on the MC, and the MC is aware of it and both amused and flattered by it, taking on the role of a dominant protector/guide of sorts and helping her navigate the new territory.

Jada is the wild child lashing out and misbehaving because of serious mommy issues. she's acting like a little slut to get any attention she can and when the mc doesn't reject her or berate her like her actual mother does, she becomes the dominant but caring "Mommy" figure Jada always needed (also why she is so into Rachel)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I genuinely don't get why people have a problem with Jada and Hannah, but characters serve different purposes. Especially when it comes to playing the game as a female protagonist. Maybe it's the different feel of the male protag that makes them less likeable. Not sure how to explain it since its basically the same dialogue, but the male protag story feels different. I personally like this story better with the female MC, just vibes better for me. She feels way more toppy dominant but also caring than the male protag does (yes, I've played both paths)

This is just my personal take-away from both characters, not telling people how to enjoy the story:

To me Hannah is presented as a "baby gay", not specifically stated that she is, but it feels like she is based on her character, who has a wild crush on the MC, and the MC is aware of it and both amused and flattered by it, taking on the role of a dominant protector/guide of sorts and helping her navigate the new territory.

Jada is the wild child lashing out and misbehaving because of serious mommy issues. she's acting like a little slut to get any attention she can and when the mc doesn't reject her or berate her like her actual mother does, she becomes the dominant but caring "Mommy" figure Jada always needed (also why she is so into Rachel)
Pretty good analysis, though Hanna is a bit inexperienced and insecure in general. You could say mc is her first "real" love.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Jada seems pushy to me. She's forcing herself on the player, but if you tell her off in the beginning she calms down a bit. She needs to be reined in or she will cause trouble. No matter her intentions.
I wonder what kind of ending you could have that includes her. :unsure: Perhaps when you pursue Rachel and become her partner, she could be your "step-daughter". The four of you could form a family. :) Although Ellie would be your step-daughter too... o_O In the harem path that would be one naughty family. :giggle:

Realistically speaking there are two outcomes in the standard scenario. Rachel wouldn't take it lightly if you admitted to sleeping with her daughter. So:

1. Move out with Ellie. Jada comes with you, if she's staying with you. MC becomes their older sibling or mommy / daddy. Could get closer to Jada or not.
2. Stay. Cease intimate encounters of any kind with Ellie. Regardless of the mc's relationship with Rachel. End result - fairly standard family of a mother and her kids or two parents and their kids.

Well, there's always the third option. The MC completes the project at work and leaves. Possibly the city. But you could consider that a bad end. :confused:

If you date other girls in the standard route will you be forced to choose or will they find out and dump you?

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Then there's Maggy. How do you deal with her?
In my non harem play through I had sex with her, but after Rachel confessed that Maggy was the "mystery (girl) friend" I felt bad about it, went a few steps back before the conversation and I broke up with her via the console (maggydate or datemaggy set to false). :( You know, if you are angry about Rachel having a secret girlfriend, then find out that she's no longer her girlfriend, just a friend and you have sex with the same person to boot, you feel like a dick. :confused:
On the harem path you can tell Rachel that you don't blame her because Maggy is sexy and you don't care about her age, Rachel realizes either that you slept with Maggy or at least would like to do so. I don't know what's worse, almost admitting to having sex with her or keeping it a secret.
There's also the option (on the harem route) to tell Rachel it's OK if she wants to keep seeing Maggy. It felt fair to me that even if there wasn't anything between you and Maggy, Rachel could have an other (girl)friend as you were seeing other women too.
When you did have sex with Maggy, you suggest that you can share her. Which would make her a part of your "harem" or just part of a potential threesome? :unsure: I don't know if I should call it a harem, maybe a girl gang or group or should we just call it family? :cool:
What would be Maggy's role or position in the group? Naughty auntie? The matriarch? Wise elder? :unsure:

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, there are still a few inconsistencies that I'll have to fix. The mcharem is a variable for text/dialogues only basically. It's just there for situations in which the dialogue would differ if the mc decides to say he/she has a harem, instead of just "messing" with a few girls.
So the mc openly admits to dating several girls at the same time?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
Is this abandoned ?

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Based on what I've read in some posts, it seems that Sancho had some issues where he lives, apparently due to a hurricane. His area was without electricity, which is why he seems to be missing.
Florida? Hurricane Debbie just happened... it was pretty bad over there. Saw it in Cleetus McFarland's video.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes