I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
what is wrong with this game ? load normal day after birthday ! then jump to birthday and i play that day again and again 2-3 times then that is finished game jump to my room where therapist come and i touch her and that is all for this update !!! what i have new from this update is only that scene in my room with therapist nothing more ! when will come out proper version to play from end of birthday ???
Read back a page or two, the fix for the loop was already posted, or wait until tomorrow for Rec to release the fixed version of the game.

Reactions: Vojvoda

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh jeah i now remember. there was the part when you drive a giel home or so and you get a nice scene. the female mc route didn,t have a lot of content however so i would suggest to leave it for recreation to decide whether his game is ready for the lesbian tag or not. in my opinion it's not enough. when i search for a game with lesbian tag i want a bit more than just one scene or so.
but you are right, the female route might become a route with high lesbian emphasis in the future.
Female route is ALL lesbian, she's confirmed gay, no men at all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That user is just trolling... some can't read... they just look at the OP, download whats there and then complain about already known and fixed bugs... :FacePalm:
There are people doing that on almost every thread.
oh jeah i now remember. there was the part when you drive a giel home or so and you get a nice scene. the female mc route didn,t have a lot of content however so i would suggest to leave it for recreation to decide whether his game is ready for the lesbian tag or not. in my opinion it's not enough. when i search for a game with lesbian tag i want a bit more than just one scene or so.
but you are right, the female route might become a route with high lesbian emphasis in the future.
If there is lesbian content then it gets a Tag. Same for oral sex/vaginal/anal, NTR, incest etcetera.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Only the relationship with Rachel went backwards... the "thing" MC has going on with Katherine is a step forwards, also the new scenes with Ellie are going straight in one direction.
Yes i know but the relationship with Rachel is the one i found most interesting and to have possibly many routes. Having the relationship go backwards was a blow to the game i felt. (Just my opinion) I will keep watching.

• Angry
Reactions: Sir Anal

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Yes i know but the relationship with Rachel is the one i found most interesting and to have possibly many routes. Having the relationship go backwards was a blow to the game i felt. (Just my opinion) I will keep watching.
i believe its just temporary... recreation has a plan for her... so i think it will go forward in the enxt update again. And what happened opens a lot new possibilities for her paths.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Im kinda sad that Rachel seems to be hiding dark secrets. I had hoped that the MC and her would develop are close relationship with Ellie and instead it seems she's hiding more then the MC ever new. Not the turn of events I was hoping for. I feel like the relationships in this update went backwards for the most part. Which is surprising considering how short this update was. I will hope for better in the next update. Perhaps more then 5 mins of content.
Agree, the update was way too short.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
girl, i already agree dto ya statement, no need to explain it to me again o_O. i only stated that in its current state one (or simply i) might argue that it's not enough to put the tag in it YET.
That is not how the tags system works. If there is any content of one type then the thread can receive said related tag.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That is not how the tags system works. If there is any content of one type then the thread can receive said related tag.
that's up to the mods and the dev. not our problem. i rarely stated my opinion about that topic. just because i think it's not enough to throw out a specific tag doesn't mean that mods will suddenly think alike. btw. the lesbian tag was already given to the game as of now, right? so i guess the case is closed.

Bakkalon thanks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
girl, i already agree dto ya statement, no need to explain it to me again o_O. i only stated that in its current state one (or simply i) might argue that it's not enough to put the tag in it YET.
I agree on principle, Daxter; if the content in the game doesn't yet have any lesbian scenes, the tag shouldn't be there. But I think that should apply to non-lewd content as well: if a pair of girls are on a date and clearly romantically involved, why wouldn't the lesbian tag be used? Also, doesn't the female protagonist still have a cunnilingus scene with Jada in the car?

Obviously, there is a problem here. If it's not clear that there will be lesbian content at some point (but the tag can't be applied yet), people searching for that specifically might miss a game. It's not enough to have the female protagonist tag, as this can merely mean a woman sleeping with a bunch of men.

Perhaps there should be an improvement to search that allows results to be returned that only include results from games' descriptions. Then, even if a tag isn't yet appropriate, a curious person could still find future lesbian content relatively easily, even before it might apply. Right now, a search for lesbian — even if restricted to "Search titles only" — returns loads of user comments, which is almost certainly not what most users want to find in searching the term lesbian.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes