Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I agree on principle, Daxter; if the content in the game doesn't yet have any lesbian scenes, the tag shouldn't be there. But I think that should apply to non-lewd content as well: if a pair of girls are on a date and clearly romantically involved, why wouldn't the lesbian tag be used? Also, doesn't the female protagonist still have a cunnilingus scene with Jada in the car?

Additionally, if it's not clear that there will be lesbian content at some point (but the tag can't be applied yet), people searching for that specifically might miss a game. It's not enough to have the female protagonist tag, as this can merely mean a woman sleeping with a bunch of men.

Perhaps there should be an improvement to search that allows results to be returned that only include results from games' descriptions. Then, even if a tag isn't yet appropriate, a curious person could still find future lesbian content relatively easily, even before it might apply. Right now, a search for lesbian — even if restricted to "Search titles only" — returns loads of user comments, which is almost certainly not what most users want to find in searching the term lesbian.
i respect ya opinion. and yes that specific cunnilingus scene is indeed a breaking point. but again, in my opinion it's not enough, again my opinion, it's not a fact nor a claim to be one. i would classify it as maybe low yuri (jeah i know, we don't have that tag). it's a bit like those comics that have the low beastiality tag on it. a dog licks a girls pussy and therefore gets the low beastiality tag on exhentai. but what happens if you don't have that tag, would you consider giving this comic the full fledged beastiality tag? yet, if the mods say, that due to the scene the tag has to be implemented then i'm totally fine with it. the reason makes sense, it'S their way of handling tags anyway, end of story. and i only cracked up this topic about tags, is, that in the past some tags led to misleading searches. i still remember that one mod classified a game with a pregnancy tag due to a female side character appearing in the game in a pregnant state. she only talks a few sentences with the MC, doesn't have any scenes and disappears later on. ya can't tell me that this is enough to give a game that tag, or... or??? if you want to you can see my opinion as a foolproof way, or overexaggerated way, to 100% say, without doubt, that the game definitely needs that tag.

ps: you can search tags in the latest update section. there you can filter games by using tags. any game with that specific tag will then be shown. pretty neat function.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i respect ya opinion. and yes that specific cunnilingus scene is indeed a breaking point. but again, in my opinion it's not enough, again my opinion, it's not a fact nor a claim to be one. i would classify it as maybe low yuri (jeah i know, we don't have that tag). it's a bit like those comics that have the low beastiality tag on it. a dog licks a girls pussy and therefore gets the low beastiality tag on exhentai. but what happens if you don't have that tag, would you consider giving this comic the full fledged beastiality tag? yet, if the mods say, that due to the scene the tag has to be implemented then i'm totally fine with it. the reason makes sense, it'S their way of handling tags anyway, end of story. and i only cracked up this topic about tags, is, that in the past some tags led to misleading searches. i still remember that one mod classified a game with a pregnancy tag due to a female side character appearing in the game in a pregnant state. she only talks a few sentences with the MC, doesn't have any scenes and disappears later on. ya can't tell me that this is enough to give a game that tag, or... or??? if you want to you can see my opinion as a foolproof way, or overexaggerated way, to 100% say, without doubt, that the game definitely needs that tag.

ps: you can search tags in the latest update section. there you can filter games by using tags. any game with that specific tag will then be shown. pretty neat function.
And I respect yours. Let me ask you about a scenario:

While most games on F95 have explicit content, there are some that do not. Imagine there was a dating simulator game (in the vein of Night with Angelica) about a female protagonist who nervously goes on her first date with, say, Veronica. If she and Veronica have a very nice time together and start to get romantically (but not sexually) involved, should that not have the lesbian tag?​

Personally, I don't see why not, but as you've said, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Exu

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
And I respect yours. Let me ask you about a scenario:

While most games on F95 have explicit content, there are some that do not. Imagine there was a dating simulator game (in the vein of Night with Angelica) about a female protagonist who nervously goes on her first date with, say, Veronica. If she and Veronica have a very nice time together and start to get romantically (but not sexually) involved, should that not have the lesbian tag?​

Personally, I don't see why not, but as you've said, that's just my opinion.
hmmm. good question. what about female protagonist, female & romance tag?
or you could indeed give the game the lesbian tag along with the no NSFW content tag. that way you immediatly know what's up (or better, create a lesbian tag dedicated for this, like: lesbian SFW).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Can't continue. Added the fix. Doesn't work. Deuces! Won't be back.
Just to mention this:

If a fresh start doesn't help, the only other way I could think of would be to delete the persistent file (or the whole folder) located in:
-Windows: User\YourUsername\APPDATA\Roaming\RenPy\BM-1544724770
-Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/BM-1544724770
-Linux: $HOME/.renpy/BM-1544724770
and then start a new game.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Okay, so.. I'll start off with my thoughts on this update; very good work so far. I was disappointed we won't learn more about the MC's history this update. Secondly, Rachel phone call when you come back is basically a wrench thrown into my plans for having some good ol' fashion heavy brother/sister petting, I assume Rachel is talking about Ellie but will withhold judgement on this. Loved the cop scene with Ward and Johnson and how Ward seems to have it out for the MC.

So, I'm not sure if this supposedly a bug but after day 7 it doesn't seem to do anything except loop back to 'Sunday' according to the game.

Reactions: recreation

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think Ward is more important that people think. Sure, he could just be there for comedic purposes but he has been in almost every update and hates MC.

Wonder if he has some sort of connection with Rachel. Perhaps he is who Rachel was talking to on the phone.

Reactions: pgm_01

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think Ward is more important that people think. Sure, he could just be there for comedic purposes but he has been in almost every update and hates MC.

Wonder if he has some sort of connection with Rachel. Perhaps he is who Rachel was talking to on the phone.
I think you're probably right. Maybe some kind of blackmail? He seems like the kind of douchebag to pull that crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I think maybe he's someone MC bullied earlier or a relation to someone he got into trouble with

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think you're probably right. Maybe come kind of blackmail? He seems like the kind of douchebag to pull that crap.
I dont think so. I think Rachel and he are/were a couple, thats why he hates MC so much because he blames MC for Rachel being crazy (needing those pills or whatever). He could also be Ellies dad, as it appears she isn't related to MC. That could explain both him hating MC, and who Rachel called.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I played v03 from the beginning of the story to the end of the update (MC path) no bug ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More options throughout the game would be interesting.
(even if it wasn't going to take a different path ,but extra renderings)
Good renderings and very clear ..(Dev veteran at Daz studio here forum)
Now, is waiting for the new updates..
Thanks

Reactions: recreation

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
It's frustrating how short the updates are, as I really want to progress with Ellie. I just wish there was more meat after waiting 2+ months for an update to a VN I like.

There's definitely something up with him and I think it's a lame move by the dev to not have Johnson explain to the MC there and then what the guy's problem is, or at least arrange to meet up outside to explain things. I get that the dev is trying to keep mystery wherever he can, but in this case it's unrealistic that Johnson wouldn't tell him, as that Ward guy is obviously abusing his power and harassing the MC (potentially for a personal matter).

Also, if I were in the MC's position, then I would have made a formal complaint against Ward due to his harassment, abuse of power and drawing his firearm on an unarmed and non-violent person (I'm not an American, but I believe that's a big no-no; right?).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I dont think so. I think Rachel and he are/were a couple, thats why he hates MC so much because he blames MC for Rachel being crazy (needing those pills or whatever). He could also be Ellies dad, as it appears she isn't related to MC. That could explain both him hating MC, and who Rachel called.
Hrmmm.... I'm not seeing much evidence for that, but maybe it's forthcoming. There are plenty of other, legal ways of making the MC pay for believed sleights than what he's done. Also, if he's so hateful of the MC, why would he threaten the MC in the beginning and then do literally nothing until just now? Seems more likely he'd keep on the MC's case much more than this. Being a cop, he'd have resources even outside of the police department that others probably wouldn't, so finding the MC at home and pestering him while everyone else was out would be really easy.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Yeah, if you are in America you'd get shot too. Terrible realism.
I know it's fun to joke about, but let's be fair. That's the exception and not the rule and sometimes the "innocent victims" aren't quite as innocent as portrayed by those with an obvious agenda (oh crap...why am I talking about shit like this here).

Quick...think of something more lighthearted..."nya?"

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes