Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Love the story and and how it's unraveling.
Shocking (accidental) revelation from Rachel. There are possibly different people involved with her. This "precious" who she was talking to on the phone, who was also seemingly blackmailing her. The doctor who gives her shady experimental pills. The past(?) lover who could very well be Ellie's dad.
How it's handled would be interesting to see. Rachel has put the MC through child abuse, which explains his earlier violent acts and police encounters. Sure you could be sympathetic and say she was abused by the father but that doesn't excuse abusing a kid. If you are sympathetic would you be so again if the father was revealed to have a tough childhood and drug addiction? This should give us a path where we hate-fuck Rachel into submission by exerting control over her. The other path of course would be the forgiving, loving one.

Ellie is more mysterious than Rachel imo. She pretends to be bad with tech. MC hears Jada talking to Ellie at the school "and you really should have told me how hot he is". Ellie only speaks with her apparently. She was also seen VERY close to MC's burning apartment building(just around the corner), although the news had reported police giving another reason.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This should give us a path where we hate-fuck Rachel into submission by exerting control over her. The other path of course would be the forgiving, loving one.
That is very likely to happen, although, if really she has not changed at all and is just lying and pretending, I would prefer a third option in which you simply ignore and forget once and for all of that bitch, and you have nothing more to do with her.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
hmm... something I thought of just recently... If Rachel takes her medicine... and becomes... weird... what does this mean for Ellie? does she ignore the state her mom is in? What happens, if MC thinks that Rachel hasn't changed and leaves the house for good? Does he take Ellie with him? Does he leave her again?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
And please guys, don't be too harsh for Rachel. She is a victim of some serious abuse. She may do or have done some stupid things, I think she is a good person. I would treat her with kindness and give her the pills she needs so badly.
The MC on the other hand has inherited some bad genes from his father, I'm afraid. I hope Ellie teaches him some kindness.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hmm... something I thought of just recently... If Rachel takes her medicine... and becomes... weird... what does this mean for Ellie? does she ignore the state her mom is in? What happens, if MC thinks that Rachel hasn't changed and leaves the house for good? Does he take Ellie with him? Does he leave her again?
Depending on what choices appear in the future my first choice would be to find a place of my own and give Ellie the option if she still wants to stay in contact depending on the outcome of the "is she our sister or not" revelation.

That way we don't feel guilty for abandoning her again, she has the option, but we won't have to deal with Rachel.

And I hope next update Katherine will be so kind to give the MC the knee :mad:.
I think you seriously misread the whole Kathrine thing .... she wants it, that's her kink.

And please guys, don't be too harsh for Rachel. She is a victim of some serious abuse. She may do or have done some stupid things, I think she is a good person. I would treat her with kindness and give her the pills she needs so badly.
The MC on the other hand has inherited some bad genes from his father, I'm afraid. I hope Ellie teaches him some kindness.
MC inherited nothing, she (I play female) only acts that way because Rachel abused her.

What happened to Rachel may be horrible but she took it out on a child and ruined her life to the point where running away and leaving it all behind was the only option.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Missing 1 image Don't know if I need it to get Rachel's Story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rachels story isn't implemented yet, and the gallery is still in beta, but I can tell you that you have to play both, male and female to get all available images.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes