botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How it's handled would be interesting to see. Rachel has put the MC through child abuse, which explains his earlier violent acts and police encounters. Sure you could be sympathetic and say she was abused by the father but that doesn't excuse abusing a kid. If you are sympathetic would you be so again if the father was revealed to have a tough childhood and drug addiction? This should give us a path where we hate-fuck Rachel into submission by exerting control over her. The other path of course would be the forgiving, loving one.

Ellie is more mysterious than Rachel imo. She pretends to be bad with tech. MC hears Jada talking to Ellie at the school "and you really should have told me how hot he is". Ellie only speaks with her apparently. She was also seen VERY close to MC's burning apartment building(just around the corner), although the news had reported police giving another reason.
IDK, if you have experienced violence in a relationship, you will probably be more understanding about lashing out against somebody else in return.
It's why so many victims of childhood abuse become abusers themselves.
If Rachel's lover (aka MC's father) put her through hell and she in turn became abusive against the MC that's just a human reaction.
We do it all the time. Someone pushes on us and we in turn push on someone we know is weaker than us.
Is that right? Hell no! But if we are honest, it is human nature and we have to really strive to raise above it.

So in my book, the abuse Rachel suffered makes her behaviour towards the MC understandable.
It doesn't excuse it, just makes it understandable.
The way I see it, she did horrible things and horrible things were done to her, now what is she gonna do about it? That's the crux of the matter.
If she genuinely regrets what she did and tries to make up for it, then I would be willing to accept it.

Yet, going by the last update, if her secret agenda turns out to be some plot leading to anything negative, fuck that bitch.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And please guys, don't be too harsh for Rachel. She is a victim of some serious abuse. She may do or have done some stupid things, I think she is a good person. I would treat her with kindness and give her the pills she needs so badly.
The MC on the other hand has inherited some bad genes from his father, I'm afraid. I hope Ellie teaches him some kindness.

There's a difference between beign kind and being a tool. The last update showed that Rachel has a secret agenda, like I wrote above, I'm all for giving second chances, but not if she is conspiring with some shady figures against the MC.

Not to mention the whole pills thing seems highly suspicious, after the new revelations.
Might be that the pills are something she was intentionally hooked on, by her doctor who might also be related to the phone call.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
really great this fucking repetition bug go to the office cafe kanst house and from the front ..... fuck this because nothing helps the file what is there to download...... it is really disappointing months long wait and then such a crap and so really progressing it seems in the update not to give really disappointing and then even this head of cop what is just annoying....

I hope the game is better because I like elli very much she is really cute ..... but I'm afraid that will again be one of the games with long waiting times then bring very short mostly boring updates and someday just be put on hold what I would find a pity because of elli...
and rachel yes what the berührungs I know well the mc can be manipulated by the synonymous is not really difficult because so very clever is the synonymous as well as not
I just love your positive outlook, it's almost as if not half of your output here was angry rants about games which are barely understandable. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: greenp and Huitieme

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to mention the whole pills thing seems highly suspicious, after the new revelations.
Might be that the pills are something she was intentionally hooked on, by her doctor who might also be related to the phone call.
We already tried that theory but Reccy shot us down, there is nothing shady or anyone trying anything on with the pills, it's just a side effect.

That's why she has to be alone. If it was anyone doing it to her they would need to be there.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
good update i like rachel's story and i hope we will get surprised next updates ,

but i think the dev is making the mistake of introducing too much (romancable) characters, by doing that i fear that we will get less content for the main ones (rachel and ellie) in the next updates.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
There's a difference between beign kind and being a tool. The last update showed that Rachel has a secret agenda, like I wrote above, I'm all for giving second chances, but not if she is conspiring with some shady figures against the MC.

i don't think she has an agenda , i think it's just a simple thing like her being a lesbian and being with a woman and she is just not ready to tell mc

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
good update i like rachel's story and i hope we will get surprised next updates ,

but i think the dev is making the mistake of introducing too much (romancable) characters, by doing that i fear that we will get less content for the main ones (rachel and ellie) in the next updates.
There are 4 main ones not just Rachel and ellie.

Jada and Kathrine are too.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There is a recursion error in the script intro_day1.rpy of the v0.3.1 download. I believe that the variable pcsure is recursively defined. I fixed the problem by opening the console (UnRen) and setting pcsure=pc_sure, which should prevent any future errors (until I load the game again).

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed playing the female story than the male one. It had a feel of greater plausibility. Almost all the women looked and acted more lesbian than hetro. In the male story they were awkward especially Jade and Katherine.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So now that we know Ellie isn't really MC's sister is there really a point for the incest tag? Not that I mind it. I enjoy some games with the tag, but I actually find the ones without it more appealing. I'm weird, right?

And I like the cat costume, complete with butt-plug tail and all. :LOL: And Idk how that happened, but Ellie appearing suddenly at the start screen made me jump from my chair. :ROFLMAO:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There is a recursion error in the script intro_day1.rpy of the v0.3.1 download. I believe that the variable pcsure is recursively defined. I fixed the problem by opening the console (UnRen) and setting pcsure=pc_sure, which should prevent any future errors (until I load the game again).
I'm not sure what could cause a recursion error, pcsure is set on load, or if you start a new game (pcsure=Character("[pc_sure]"). Maybe the save file got corrupted somehow. Setting pcsure in the console and saving might fix it.

So now that we know Ellie isn't really MC's sister is there really a point for the incest tag?
Yes ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So now that we know Ellie isn't really MC's sister is there really a point for the incest tag?
We don't know anything yet, we just heard one side of a conversation, the questions could be about another character we haven't met yet, or she could be talking about a different family altogether.
Ellie appearing suddenly at the start screen made me jump from my chair. :ROFLMAO:
Me too, the first time! ;)

Reactions: Antosha and E.l.l.0

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Damn, this game is full of bugs. After I got up and supposed to go to the office I cant find it. Going to the city throws me back to the store to buy cell phone again. Is it really necessary to start over again?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes