HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
I enjoyed playing the female story than the male one. It had a feel of greater plausibility. Almost all the women looked and acted more lesbian than hetro. In the male story they were awkward especially Jade and Katherine.
Must be a matter of tastes because I felt none of the other characters acted more lesbian besides Jade which she proudly admits she plays both sides while playing as the male MC route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Must be a matter of tastes because I felt none of the other characters acted more lesbian besides Jade which she proudly admits she plays both sides while playing as the male MC route.
Female route she says she has no interest in men.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Damn, this game is full of bugs. After I got up and supposed to go to the office I cant find it. Going to the city throws me back to the store to buy cell phone again. Is it really necessary to start over again?
Did you download the bugfixed version? do you have a save from BEFORE Ellies Birthday? If you can answer both questions with yes, then load that save in the v0.3.1 and have fun. if you don't have a save, theres one on the last few pages.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure what could cause a recursion error, pcsure is set on load, or if you start a new game (pcsure=Character("[pc_sure]"). Maybe the save file got corrupted somehow. Setting pcsure in the console and saving might fix it.

Yes ;)
I was starting a new game, but I hadn't deleted the old saves. So I deleted saves from both places, and restarted. I am getting the same error. By the way, this time when I opened the console and typed pcsure, it returned <Character u'[pcsure]']. That sure looks recursive to me, although I'm not a Ren'Py or Python programmer.

Reactions: WhyNot

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure what could cause a recursion error, pcsure is set on load, or if you start a new game (pcsure=Character("[pc_sure]"). Maybe the save file got corrupted somehow. Setting pcsure in the console and saving might fix it.

Yes ;)
By the way, in intro_day3_4.rpy there is the conditional if pcgender == "male":. However, pcgender is either u'man' or u'woman'. Not a big deal, since it only affects a line of text rather insignificantly. I haven't gone further though, to see if the same problem exists later in the game. Did you mean to test save_name instead?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I was starting a new game, but I hadn't deleted the old saves. So I deleted saves from both places, and restarted. I am getting the same error. By the way, this time when I opened the console and typed pcsure, it returned <Character u'[pcsure]']. That sure looks recursive to me, although I'm not a Ren'Py or Python programmer.
That's weird, I've just checked the code again and did several tests, including playtests with and without saves, there is no way for the variable pcsure to have a value like that. The only possible explanation I have is that that your game files somehow got corrupted :unsure:

erkper

May 16, 2018
omg, you married a psychologist?!? did you lose a bet? were you on heavy hallucinogenic drugs? did she swallow?
In order:
1: We were in college and she actually changed her major after we got engaged.
2: Just a fool, just a fool.
3: Mild sedatives only.
4: Yes - major selling point at the time, but in hindsight not worth it...

And that's why I now live 400 miles and several state borders away from where I did then.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
They are for both characters, a father figure doesn't have to be male, it's more about how a minor sees another person, it's psychology stuff.

It's actually for newer Androids, did you do a clean install or an update?

The update should end at day 5, I guess you also have the repeat bug :(

Got to the city, if you don't have a new scene there, you also have the bug :(
Update

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So now that we know Ellie isn't really MC's sister is there really a point for the incest tag? Not that I mind it. I enjoy some games with the tag, but I actually find the ones without it more appealing. I'm weird, right?
It doesn't matter, the Incest tag applies to family members regardless of if they're blood or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Azraelith

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I can't say i've ever partaken of that disgraceful practice of being the ultimate casual in the gaming community and lowering myself to "mobile gaming"....

I burnt my fingers to type those words....

View attachment 425899
I use a PC for almost everything... But you can't use a PC when you're out and about or in bed or on the shitter! ;)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I can't say i've ever partaken of that disgraceful practice of being the ultimate casual in the gaming community and lowering myself to "mobile gaming"....

I burnt my fingers to type those words....

View attachment 425899
Come to the Dark Side ... We have cookies ;)

Actually I only game a few games which are short and easy mobile (like clash of clans, things like that). The rest is full blooded PC and a nice $300 chair.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes