Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Great update.The game still doesn't have a ton of sex scenes but the story progressed really well.The only thing I can think of that I could complain about is, like someone else said ,that there are currently a lot of characters you can romance so some people would prefer to choose certain ones and ignore others (not me,I'm going for everyone!). For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that,great job and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
Quite a few games could benefit from that approach. Just because something walking around on two (or four!!) legs shouldn't mean you had to bone them all. Then again, games that have more specific character/story arc's suffer from slow progression and you might end up get very little content that you want from update to update.

Reactions: Terribleman69

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
We don't know anything yet, we just heard one side of a conversation, the questions could be about another character we haven't met yet, or she could be talking about a different family altogether.
I'm hoping in a future update we'll get a choice about which of those possible outcomes we want. I think it would make everyone happy if we got a choice.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Maybe the sir part was never mentioned as maybe they edited it themselves and forgot about it. I tend to edit scripts a lot to fix spots when playing a game.
I don't think many people do that. I get messages with people complaining about very minor issues all the time.
The game I'm referencing is very popular though, plus I guess most people play the male route, so either they got the reference, or simply didn't play the female MC.

Terribleman69 as myuhinny said, the scene is triggered by just taking her home. The choice you mentioned has a different effect, that will be triggered in future updates.

Reactions: Terribleman69

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't think many people do that. I get messages with people complaining about very minor issues all the time.
The game I'm referencing is very popular though, plus I guess most people play the male route, so either they got the reference, or simply didn't play the female MC.

Terribleman69 as myuhinny said, the scene is triggered by just taking her home. The choice you mentioned has a different effect, that will be triggered in future updates.
There are a couple of scenes in the scripts that look to be unreachable. Will they be incorporated into some future release? Specifically, I'm talking about callMeDaddy and didEUseComputer. I couldn't find a reference to either of them.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There are a couple of scenes in the scripts that look to be unreachable. Will they be incorporated into some future release? Specifically, I'm talking about callMeDaddy and didEUseComputer. I couldn't find a reference to either of them.
Yes, they aren't used yet. Most of the time I use an extra file for ideas, but sometimes, when I'm currently working on it I write some smaller bits directly into the script.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Mhh, I've only played for a bit, but Ellie seems like one of the cuties already, like the cute weirdo kid. Rachel on the other hand ... the fact that she knew about the burned down apartment and that it was where the MC was supposed to be staying is suspicious, same witht the whole "I won't remember anything" pill time, like she wants to provoke some reaction, maybe to prove that the MC is the same as his father in the regard that he'll sooner or later take advantage of her and her "I don't remember anything situation", if it exists at all.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Mhh, I've only played for a bit, but Ellie seems like one of the cuties already, like the cute weirdo kid. Rachel on the other hand ... the fact that she knew about the burned down apartment and that it was where the MC was supposed to be staying is suspicious, same witht the whole "I won't remember anything" pill time, like she wants to provoke some reaction, maybe to prove that the MC is the same as his father in the regard that he'll sooner or later take advantage of her and her "I don't remember anything situation", if it exists at all.
The pills appear to be real enough, but (as you suggest) her amnesia may not be. It remains to be discovered what effect those pills actually have on her and why she has to have them.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The pills appear to be real enough, but (as you suggest) her amnesia may not be. It remains to be discovered what effect those pills actually have on her and why she has to have them.
Yeah I guess, at the very least everything seems highly suspicious, maybe it's even some kind of reverse trap a la Shutter Island where everyone but the MC knows what's going on.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You do have the very obvious option to avoid that scene with Jada.

Don't drive her home.

Don't want to be rude but common sense.
If you don't want to be rude, shouldn't you help her home? :unsure:
Seriously though, letting her walk home alone when she's drunk doesn't seem like a good idea, wouldn't you feel really guilty if anything happened to her?

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
You do have the very obvious option to avoid that scene with Jada.

Don't drive her home.

Don't want to be rude but common sense.
I was just mistaken for what kind of dialogue choice actually triggered the scene,as recreation clarified.Since the just driving her home choice wasn't really a romantic advance,at least in my eyes, I thought that the previous choices combined with following her birthday plan was what actually triggered it.

Still,none of that actually bothers me,I just thought I'd say it in case anyone really cares about it and if the dev wants to give more choices to the players with want they want to see.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you don't want to be rude, shouldn't you help her home? :unsure:
Seriously though, letting her walk home alone when she's drunk doesn't seem like a good idea, wouldn't you feel really guilty if anything happened to her?
I took her home, Jada's my top pick for LI I want all the jada I can get.

I just thought i'd be helpful and helpfully point out that if they aren't interested in Jada and her scene is in a car, not getting into said car may be the way to not see the scene.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes