Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I took her home, Jada's my top pick for LI I want all the jada I can get.

I just thought i'd be helpful and helpfully point out that if they aren't interested in Jada and her scene is in a car, not getting into said car may be the way to not see the scene.
It was a joke, maybe didn't come over right.
Me, I'm greedy, I want all of the girls. Even if I wasn't into Jada though, I'd still want to see her home safely, I can understand people wanting the option to drive her home without the sex scene. Well, excepting the 'not wanting the sex scene' part, if that makes any sense? I don't understand not wanting the Jada, but if we take that as a given, I understand still wanting to drive her home.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't understand not wanting the Jada, but if we take that as a given, I understand still wanting to drive her home.
I don't understand... What do you mean? Driving her home without sex? Take it as a given? What does that even mean? Is that some kind of mystical riddle humanity isn't able to solve yet? That's IMPOSSIBLE! There are rules in this world!
Weird people everywhere, I tell ya...
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Namco15

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
You can't unlock all images and scenes at the moment. Some scenes are male and some are female MC and the game only shows the scenes from the last gender you've choosen, that's why the gallery is still in beta.
I tried the gallery scene with Jada in the car, playing female, but she ended up with "cream" on her mouth after her muff diving session, so that's another reason to call it beta.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I tried the gallery scene with Jada in the car, playing female, but she ended up with "cream" on her mouth after her muff diving session, so that's another reason to call it beta.
The reason for it is that I had to change a few variables between v0.3.0. and v0.3.1. One of them determined the gender. Because of that the galery only shows the male versions at the moment. I'm sure there is another way to determine the last used gender, so hopefully it will work as intended in the next update.

Reactions: Namco15

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
giphy (4).gif

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If anybody has problems with the game not starting on android give me shout out. A handfull of people seem to have the problem. It works on mine and most android users I've talked to, so I don't know if there really is a problem with the game it'self, or if it's something else.
Also, did have the same problem on v0.3.0 (before the groundhog day fix)?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes