E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It doesn't matter, the Incest tag applies to family members regardless of if they're blood or not.
That would be the case if they were really family members, but I don't think MC's father was married to Rachel, and so, their relation wasn't "official".

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
That's weird, I've just checked the code again and did several tests, including playtests with and without saves, there is no way for the variable pcsure to have a value like that. The only possible explanation I have is that that your game files somehow got corrupted :unsure:
In 0.3.0, having the same problem ("RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded" for line 15 of intro_day1.rpy); I also have pcsure = <Character: u'[pcsure]'>. Will try 0.3.1 (which I didn't see until I came to report, as it didn't show up on Latest Updates) after it downloads.

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
In 0.3.0, having the same problem ("RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded" for line 15 of intro_day1.rpy); I also have pcsure = <Character: u'[pcsure]'>. Will try 0.3.1 (which I didn't see until I came to report, as it didn't show up on Latest Updates) after it downloads.
Not really sure what's different, but 0.3.1 seems to be working (at least haven't gotten the crash there). "pcsure" variable still set the same, though.

Reactions: recreation

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
0.3.1 still looping sunday events when you go downtown monday morning. I have no time ATM to check out what the problem is, just saying that there still is one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MC is female yet the hand and arm that reaches for the door in the cafe in this latest update is male or at least looks very manly. Talking to the bitch shrink: It's quite usual for young girls to want to marry their father figure. Talking to Jada in the MC's room when she asks if you are going to break her heart again. FC: Haha, that's sir to you. Should be that's Ma'm/mistress or whatever to you.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
In order:
1: We were in college and she actually changed her major after we got engaged.
2: Just a fool, just a fool.
3: Mild sedatives only.
4: Yes - major selling point at the time, but in hindsight not worth it...

And that's why I now live 400 miles and several state borders away from where I did then.
haha wow sorry but that's kinda lol
plus i understand... crazy may be fun to fuck, but not to live with.

Reactions: erkper

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That would be the case if they were really family members, but I don't think MC's father was married to Rachel, and so, their relation wasn't "official".
Again it doesn't really matter, they grew up with her as a mother figure and everyone always called Ellie his sister. It easily fits into the dynamic of an incest story even if they aren't blood and not 'technically' step. I would be more concerned over whether a bit of groping and Ellie humping our leg is enough to count as sex.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
0.3.1 still looping sunday events when you go downtown monday morning. I have no time ATM to check out what the problem is, just saying that there still is one.
Did you try with a save from before Ellie's birtday?

MC is female yet the hand and arm that reaches for the door in the cafe in this latest update is male or at least looks very manly. Talking to the bitch shrink: It's quite usual for young girls to want to marry their father figure. Talking to Jada in the MC's room when she asks if you are going to break her heart again. FC: Haha, that's sir to you. Should be that's Ma'm/mistress or whatever to you.
The switched images should be fixed in 0.3.1.
Father figure -> doesn't necessarily mean the gender, it's a psychology term that means an older person (usually a man, but not exclusively) who is protective towards the child, but also is somewhat of an authority, or a strong person (as seen by the child). A child can feel emotionally connected with such a person like it should with a father.
Sir -> The whole part of the scene is a quote from game. Think of it like both, Jada and MC have played it and are quoting their favorite characters.
Honestly I expected someone to mention this "error" waaaay earlier, I'm a bit surprised that it took so long^^

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Did you try with a save from before Ellie's birtday?
Monday morning? Maybe it's because there is nothing to do downtown on Monday morning yet. I thought that the only scenes for Monday morning were the breakfast scene and the second scene (tcoerce2) with Katherine (the therapist). That ended the release for me. I never even tried to go downtown on Monday, because I didn't see anything in the scripts that warranted it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Monday morning? Maybe it's because there is nothing to do downtown on Monday morning yet. I thought that the only scenes for Monday morning were the breakfast scene and the second scene (tcoerce2) with Katherine (the therapist). That ended the release for me. I never even tried to go downtown on Monday, because I didn't see anything in the scripts that warranted it.
In 0.3.0 was a bug that looped saturday on sunday as soon as you go downtown, but because of how I setup the time/date system, the ingame days still advanced.

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Great update.The game still doesn't have a ton of sex scenes but the story progressed really well.The only thing I can think of that I could complain about is, like someone else said ,that there are currently a lot of characters you can romance so some people would prefer to choose certain ones and ignore others (not me,I'm going for everyone!). For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that,great job and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes