fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Playing as female MC, bugs:

Anmerkung 2019-10-11 040854.jpg
Anmerkung 2019-10-11 041531.jpg

...and manly hand(s) at laptop and fingering after the conversation with Kat!

So this update ended after fingering? If yes, it was a little bit short :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation don't know if anybody reported this to you, i'm on the female path, and the lines are for the male mc.

Thanks
They are for both characters, a father figure doesn't have to be male, it's more about how a minor sees another person, it's psychology stuff.

Must be for older androids, wont load on my note 9...
It's actually for newer Androids, did you do a clean install or an update?

Okay, so.. I'll start off with my thoughts on this update; very good work so far. I was disappointed we won't learn more about the MC's history this update. Secondly, Rachel phone call when you come back is basically a wrench thrown into my plans for having some good ol' fashion heavy brother/sister petting, I assume Rachel is talking about Ellie but will withhold judgement on this. Loved the cop scene with Ward and Johnson and how Ward seems to have it out for the MC.

So, I'm not sure if this supposedly a bug but after day 7 it doesn't seem to do anything except loop back to 'Sunday' according to the game.
The update should end at day 5, I guess you also have the repeat bug :(

hello everyone where is the office ? stuck on day 4
Got to the city, if you don't have a new scene there, you also have the bug :(

erkper

May 16, 2018
I like this update. Agree that Rachael and Katherine traded places on my top list (though neither is in my top 2 anyways.) Curious to see where the side relationships with the cafe girl and the work secretary may go. When secretary was introduced, for a split second I almost felt there were too many girls... but I got over it fast, haha.

Rachael's gonna need to come clean soon, or it's gonna get real ugly.

Reactions: pgm_01

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Yea im very suprised with this one too im just going in circles doing the same thing over and over also used the attached file

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
really great this fucking repetition bug go to the office cafe kanst house and from the front ..... fuck this because nothing helps the file what is there to download...... it is really disappointing months long wait and then such a crap and so really progressing it seems in the update not to give really disappointing and then even this head of cop what is just annoying....

I hope the game is better because I like elli very much she is really cute ..... but I'm afraid that will again be one of the games with long waiting times then bring very short mostly boring updates and someday just be put on hold what I would find a pity because of elli...
and rachel yes what the berührungs I know well the mc can be manipulated by the synonymous is not really difficult because so very clever is the synonymous as well as not

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reactions: alpharenji

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I started again, fixed it for me. The game isn't long enough that you can't use this option.
You could also just press CTRL to skip the scenes you've already seen if you start again. It takes a couple of minutes at best to skip to the current content.
You can also activate "skip unseen text" in preferences.
I'm still working on a fix though.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
BM 0.3 Fix
This should fix both bugs (repeating days and swapped images). This will only work with saves from before the update! It won't fix already broken saves from 0.3 (sadly there is no way to fix them :().

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
BM 0.3 Fix
This should fix both bugs (repeating days and swapped images). This will only work with saves from before the update! It won't fix already broken saves from 0.3 (sadly there is no way to fix them :().
Days are still repeating. After you gave Rachel the pills , you'll sleep and then the same day will start again.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes