recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I remember her teasing about it, but girl like that, you never know if she really means what she teases. It's been a while so I forget, has she made a serious effort in setting us up with Ellie?
Not really, and that's not even necessary anyway, but Jada is a naughty little... you could say she is the female NPC version of the male MC's in many adult games.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not really, and that's not even necessary anyway, but Jada is a naughty little... you could say she is the female NPC version of the male MC's in many adult games.
We must be playing different games, not many MCs try matchmaking other people in the ones I play. :unsure:
Or do you mean she just wants to boink everybody, because that sounds more familiar. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: recreation

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Wait, let me think about it... oh, you must be the cute girl that lives with the hestia family, right? Right? :p

Why would you yell at her? You'll get your answer in the next update ;)
NOt the MC, the Stepmom whose name escapes me rn. She told Ellie not to bother you at night. That's what I waws referring to lol
butI look forward to it :>

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
exactly but she's loyal ;)
That's a relief, if she really did go after everyone that would be a problem.
aidenboy Ellie is not the little angel you might think she is, if there's something she really wants, she'll go for it, no matter what.
Definitely looking forward to more Ellie visiting at night. That time that she humped our leg was amazingly hot, she was like a little kitty in heat.
Can't really call a best girl though, the other three are so good too; I definitely want to take control of Katherine again (but maybe deny her next time and forbid her from masturbating; I'm curious to see if she'd actually do it), Rachel I'd love for her to develop a fetish for the idea of us using her while she's drugged up (I can just imagine her saying that 'when I'm like that you could do anything to me and I wouldn't stop you!' with really cheesy bad acting), and Jada well, I just love the naughty girls like that. I'd love to find something that could actually shock her, although I'd settle for showing her she's bitten off more than she can chew and wipe the grin off her face with some intense orgasms. ahegao.png

• Haha

ledha

Jul 12, 2019
Hello ! Just a question, sorry if i missed the answer... i had two "game over" during the game, that didn't changed anything and let the story progress normaly (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. What does those game over mean ?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There is one "fake" game over (read the text in that scene and you'll understand it). The second game over is the game over for the current version (again, read the text, it says something like "this is the end of the current version").

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Omfg how cute and loveable is Ellie... Really looking forward to future updates to this game, Great game and loving the fact that it can be played as both M/F giving that bit more of an interesting feel to the game depending on your preference. Really can't wait to see how the storyline pans out..!! Definitely a game that leaves me wanting more :)

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
That's a relief, if she really did go after everyone that would be a problem.

Definitely looking forward to more Ellie visiting at night. That time that she humped our leg was amazingly hot, she was like a little kitty in heat.
Can't really call a best girl though, the other three are so good too; I definitely want to take control of Katherine again (but maybe deny her next time and forbid her from masturbating; I'm curious to see if she'd actually do it), Rachel I'd love for her to develop a fetish for the idea of us using her while she's drugged up (I can just imagine her saying that 'when I'm like that you could do anything to me and I wouldn't stop you!' with really cheesy bad acting), and Jada well, I just love the naughty girls like that. I'd love to find something that could actually shock her, although I'd settle for showing her she's bitten off more than she can chew and wipe the grin off her face with some intense orgasms. View attachment 486160
Girls like Jada tend to have a warning label. Given how her mom is, it makes a little sense. It almost feels like she isnt messing with you out of genuine feeling. it feels more like a, I have to prove to myself i can do what ever i want im a free girl. I also wouldn't be surprised if her father or father figure isnt gone or atleast semi-absent from her life.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Redone the kitchen, it was one of my first ever created rooms and it was hell to render, so for the new scenes I made it more hardware/render friendly, I changed the exterior as well, and I think it looks way better than before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, that's awfully shiny. Some of those surfaces are polished like a mirror! That foliage outside looks like a ray trap though.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Damn, that's awfully shiny. Some of those surfaces are polished like a mirror! That foliage outside looks like a ray trap though.
Let's just pretend that Rachel is a clean freak :ROFLMAO:
It doesn't look like it in the render because of the wide fov, but the foliage is far away enough to not block the rays, otherwise it would have affected the render, because the only light source in this is a hdri, and the foliage outside is an actual 3D object that blocks rays^^

Reactions: heimdal74

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
Not sure how many noticed but it seems that the dev of this game is a true fan of this forum site. Considering they put a screenshot of this website as one of the screens on the mc's laptop. I had almost missed it myself lol.

screenshot0001.png

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Not sure how many noticed but it seems that the dev of this game is a true fan of this forum site. Considering they put a screenshot of this website as one of the screens on the mc's laptop. I had almost missed it myself lol.

View attachment 495354
If I remember correctly, that was an intentional dig at the idiots (sorry, fellow forum users :rolleyes:) that lost their shit when "furry zone" made an appearance for one day earlier this year! :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes