Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I thought the cops got the guy who set the fire? He wanted to stop his wife from cheating on him with some guy using ruffie drugs or something. Its on the news when you're in the livingroom.
Yes, but when you're a conspiracy theorist you don't believe what anyone in government says. It's always a coverup, or in this case possibly the guy was framed by the real culprit.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I thought the cops got the guy who set the fire? He wanted to stop his wife from cheating on him with some guy using ruffie drugs or something. Its on the news when you're in the livingroom.
If you take the confession at face value then Ellie and Rachel being in the right place at the right time would appear to be a coincidence, and that's fine. I've seen enough synchronicity over the years to understand that sometimes the universe just seems to be conspiring for (or against) you.

That said, it wouldn't be the first time that the police received a false confession. It can sometimes take awhile before the police realize that the person confessing is doing because they want attention, or have mental problems, or are just compulsive liars. If the police do have a person falsely confessing (and they realize it) they may keep that information from the press so they can investigate without the perpetrator knowing, hoping they'll get careless.

Either way...it's still a great game.

Reactions: recreation

LittleSmutMutt

Jun 16, 2017
If you take the confession at face value then Ellie and Rachel being in the right place at the right time would appear to be a coincidence, and that's fine. I've seen enough synchronicity over the years to understand that sometimes the universe just seems to be conspiring for (or against) you.

That said, it wouldn't be the first time that the police received a false confession. It can sometimes take awhile before the police realize that the person confessing is doing because they want attention, or have mental problems, or are just compulsive liars. If the police do have a person falsely confessing (and they realize it) they may keep that information from the press so they can investigate without the perpetrator knowing, hoping they'll get careless.

Either way...it's still a great game.
Yes, but Rachel is also taking those weird ruffie pills. Where did she get these pills? Maybe she was there with Ellie to fill her prescription? Maybe there is a rogue pharmacist/Doctor on the loose? I'm really enjoying the story so far. I have to agree with you, it is a great game.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes