RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have ten pages of watched threads and most don't get notifications unless i start posting on them... :LOL:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Its in your preferences.

I watch little more than 5 pages of threads (all games) and I don't get notifications from them, I don't have that option checked.

https://f95zone.to/account/preferences

Make sure the 4th option is checked and make sure you watch that thread.

I suppose "Persistent Alerts Enabled" could also impact this:

If enabled, you will be alerted/emailed (based on your settings) for every post in a watched thread as long as you have no unread alerts for that thread. If disabled, you'll only be alerted for new posts since the last time you viewed the thread.

Reactions: Haast

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I just realized that I don't even get notifications from the few people I follow, I thought they stoped being active in the forum since I haven't seen them around for a while, but no, it's the notifications lol
Let's see if changing the settings helps^^

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
She's a side char, but she'll get enough content, promise ;)
Thanks!! I saw there is Harem in the future tags so wondering if it is optional? Can I just befriend the main 4 and not be sexual with them while only being exclusively with Hanna? Also saw the True Love tag so it came into my mind to ask. Sorry for asking but I'm confused about this.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks!! I saw there is Harem in the future tags so wondering if it is optional? Can I just befriend the main 4 and not be sexual with them while only being exclusively with Hanna? Also saw the True Love tag so it came into my mind to ask. Sorry for asking but I'm confused about this.
That's a bit difficult to answer.
This is my first game so I always planed to have only a few choices that will impact reactions by, and how the LI's will act towards you later in the game, nothing more.
But I already changed a few things to be more open, things that felt better imo. I also do have code in the game that would basically make it possible, but that's not how I intend to use it right now.
I'm struggling a bit with myself here... We'll see what the future brings^^

meowmeowkitty13

Feb 20, 2018
This is my first game so I always planed to have only a few choices that will impact reactions by, and how the LI's will act towards you later in the game, nothing more.
But I already changed a few things to be more open, things that felt better imo. I also do have code in the game that would basically make it possible, but that's not how I intend to use it right now.
It's great to see the thought going into this. Do whatever you feel works for what you want. Apparently that is working well ;)

Also,is there a way to donate?

Last edited:

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I just gotta say...for a first game this is amazing. I play this game from both perspectives and it's fun as either a male or female protag. The renders are great, the story is interesting, and the flashbacks really add to the plot. IMO this is one of the best games out there.

Reactions: Renbos and Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I just gotta say...for a first game this is amazing. I play this game from both perspectives and it's fun as either a male or female protag. The renders are great, the story is interesting, and the flashbacks really add to the plot. IMO this is one of the best games out there.
Thank you very much :giggle:
I hoped the story would be good, but I'm still struggling with the UI and interactivity, another reason why I experiment a lot in the other game^^
edit: I did and do experiment in WS, not so much in Nya^^

Reactions: Namco15 and Doxxi

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Thank you very much :giggle:
I hoped the story would be good, but I'm still struggling with the UI and interactivity, another reason why I experiment a lot in the other game^^
edit: I did and do experiment in WS, not so much in Nya^^
Well story is king, and you have that here in spades. There's a definite mystery going on and the answers are not obvious (at least not to me, but that's not necessarily saying very much, I can be pretty dense at times).

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well story is king, and you have that here in spades. There's a definite mystery going on and the answers are not obvious (at least not to me, but that's not necessarily saying very much, I can be pretty dense at times).
That's exactly how I wanted it to be, and you're not the only one, in fact, I made sure that at the current point in the story, it's absolutely not possible to know what's really going on. You can guess, you can have an opinion about what is true or not, maybe you're even right, but you can't be sure :p

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
That's exactly how I wanted it to be, and you're not the only one, in fact, I made sure that at the current point in the story, it's absolutely not possible to know what's really going on. You can guess, you can have an opinion about what is true or not, maybe you're even right, but you can't be sure :p
Which is why I keep an eye out for your updates. It's interesting to see what piece(s) of the puzzle will be revealed. So far I haven't seen anything that provides a solid clue. It's easy to say that the new job is part of what is going on, but so far there is no why or how it fits in. Heck, the biggest clues to me were in the first release. The timing of the fire and who was near the scene, plus the coincidental meeting of the step-mother seems awful convenient. Then again, there may be nothing to it. Which brings me back to the fact that the only way to find out is to wait (patiently) for the updates. A well crafted story thus far.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Which is why I keep an eye out for your updates. It's interesting to see what piece(s) of the puzzle will be revealed. So far I haven't seen anything that provides a solid clue. It's easy to say that the new job is part of what is going on, but so far there is no why or how it fits in. Heck, the biggest clues to me were in the first release. The timing of the fire and who was near the scene, plus the coincidental meeting of the step-mother seems awful convenient. Then again, there may be nothing to it. Which brings me back to the fact that the only way to find out is to wait (patiently) for the updates. A well crafted story thus far.
Thanks again :)
One thing to mention though, a few pieces will only come together after the main story, when you play Rachel's story, and see her side of view ;)

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Got my interest. Cute. Some well positioned renders and facial expressions.
Only thing I'll mention is I sort of expected more of a reaction from both during the butplug scene. Especially from having it yanked out.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
Heck, the biggest clues to me were in the first release. The timing of the fire and who was near the scene, plus the coincidental meeting of the step-mother seems awful convenient.
Is this all Ellie's masterplan? Is she a yandere and burned down your new home?! Is she the one behind Rachel's weird medication?! Is Jada's sucking your x just a backfire and she's going to knock the fuck out of her for that?! Fuck, now I'm paranoid.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Is this all Ellie's masterplan? Is she a yandere and burned down your new home?! Is she the one behind Rachel's weird medication?! Is Jada's sucking your x just a backfire and she's going to knock the fuck out of her for that?! Fuck, now I'm paranoid.
Ellie is also the secret real boss of the new company MC is working for, she lured him/her back with the job offer and is planning to rape him at night ;)

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes