McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
In the USA, Step/Adopted is still considered "incest" in most states. Depends on if the judge really gives a shit and the circumstances I would think. Some left over bs laws cuz of some Bible verse. "Don't sleep with the daughter of your father's wife" (paraphrased)
That part was only in there because the father wanted the right to bang his wifes daughter too :WeSmart:

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I like how either the male and female protag. route seem natural.
The female protag, route even more so than the male.

But the story. wtf
I read everything and have absolutely no clue what actually happened in the past.

Also will the female route stay lesbian or have some straight stuff?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fem route is lesbian, she even says she's lesbian in one of the scenes.

No cock.

But the story. wtf
I read everything and have absolutely no clue what actually happened in the past.
Seriously, it's pretty obvious.

Rachel was abused by Mc's dad, beaten and raped and she took it out on the MC and made his/her life hell until he/she left.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Like Avaron1974 said, it's a pure lesbian route. No dicks for femC ;)
Seriously, it's pretty obvious.
Well that's the obvious part, or the part you know by now, but there's a not so obvious part as well, and personally, I think this is the best part of the story ;)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well that's the obvious part, or the part you know by now, but there's a not so obvious part as well, and personally, I think this is the best part of the story ;)
Do you mean the "Ellie is not your half sister" part or are you referring to the secret "medical" tests for military grade mind control?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Like Avaron1974 said, it's a pure lesbian route. No dicks for femC ;)

So only some fingers? Not even a plug? :whistle: :p

There is more? How much more tragedy did the protagonist and his/her family suffered? :oops::unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is such a thing as unsalted popcorn? Where do I find this?
Don't know where you live but in the UK we have sweet popcorn and toffee popcorn too.

My girlfriend likes toffee I like sweet, my twinsy eats salted but i'm pretty sure her tastebuds are all dead, she eats a lot of really hot curries.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Don't know where you live but in the UK we have sweet popcorn and toffee popcorn too.

My girlfriend likes toffee I like sweet, my twinsy eats salted but i'm pretty sure her tastebuds are all dead, she eats a lot of really hot curries.
Hot food is def the best route to go in life, when you say sweet popcorn is it sugar-coated? or you talking more Carmel corn?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes