yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
For some weird reason I dreamed about Ellie today. She was about 6'2 and a basketball player. I don't remember much, but after I had some problems with the mafia, I found a mini version of her (or a proper Ellie). It was... Cute. Recreation is fucking with my mind.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For some weird reason I dreamed about Ellie today. She was about 6'2 and a basketball player. I don't remember much, but after I have some problems with the mafia, I found a mini version of her (or a proper Ellie). It was... Cute. Recreation is fucking with my mind.
Stop going to sleep after you just ate. :LOL:

Reactions: Namco15

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well yes, no, maybe, don't ultimately know.
Reason is simple:
It is not done and in development.

On one side Ellie is really close to MC right up to (as of now) sleeping in the bed of naked MC and having a butplug with tail inserted around the MC.
On the other side at the beginning for all MC knows Ellie is only the halfsister as they don't share the same mother. Later in the story (i.e. near the end of the part that is released) it is hinted at that they don't share the same father either.
MC gropes Rachel aka. late wife of the father. But they are not related by blood.

For both reasons I am torn on the "incest" tag.

Reactions: chuck1223

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well yes, no, maybe, don't ultimately know.
Reason is simple:
It is not done and in development.

On one side Ellie is really close to MC right up to (as of now) sleeping in the bed of naked MC and having a butplug with tail inserted around the MC.
On the other side at the beginning for all MC knows Ellie is only the halfsister as they don't share the same mother. Later in the story (i.e. near the end of the part that is released) it is hinted at that they don't share the same father either.
MC gropes Rachel aka. late wife of the father. But they are not related by blood.

For both reasons I am torn on the "incest" tag.
According to the tag rules, step and adopted don't matter, incest is 'sex act between family relatives'. It's arguable if our character ever considered Rachel 'mother', but they certainly called Ellie 'sister'. The only remaining question is if what we have so far counts as a 'sex act'. I think humping our leg probably counts.
(Speaking of humping our leg, I hope we get more of that, it's hot)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rachel aka. late wife of the father.
They were never married.

MC does mention that when talking about the house, says it technically belongs to the MC because Rachel never married the dad and it came down to next of kin in the will which was MC, they just didn't want to live there with all the bad memories ... roll credits ... sorry, Cinema Sins thing.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
According to the tag rules, step and adopted don't matter, incest is 'sex act between family relatives'. It's arguable if our character ever considered Rachel 'mother', but they certainly called Ellie 'sister'. The only remaining question is if what we have so far counts as a 'sex act'. I think humping our leg probably counts.
(Speaking of humping our leg, I hope we get more of that, it's hot)
That's why I said I'm torn on that.
According to the rules it is.
In some religions it is called incest when there is only a relation by name/marriage.
According to real life comparison, court actions and simple logic it isn't when there is no relation by blood.
I personally am of the "no blood relation = legal to fuck" group.

They were never married.
Guess I should have put "late wife of the father" in paraphrases or called her "late cocksleeve of the father" instead.

Reactions: JesterHell

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Brannon, in your signature Ellie seem youger than she is in the game, recreation change her ?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Brannon, in your signature Ellie seem youger than she is in the game, recreation change her ?
In some shots she looks younger, in some she looks older, that's because of the camera angle and the lights. There are actually 2 or 3 render where I fucked up and used the old (younger) model, but this one doesn't belong to them. It's not really obvious though, again because of the camera angle and the light^^

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
In some shots she looks younger, in some she looks older, that's because of the camera angle and the lights. There are actually 2 or 3 render where I fucked up and used the old (younger) model, but this one doesn't belong to them. It's not really obvious though, again because of the camera angle and the light^^
As long as she has 18 yo... lol

Reactions: pgm_01
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes