Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
While technically the party was over when rachel and ellie passed out ellies hangover said the party has not finished yet :p

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
While technically the party was over when rachel and ellie passed out ellies hangover said the party has not finished yet :p
errm... you know that there is more content in v0.3? :LOL: just asking^^

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I won't be original, but good luck indeed, Rec. Things will get better, so hang in there until the sun shines back on you.

Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise, arise, Creator of Bad Memories! Spears shall be shaken ifyouknowwhatImean, shields shall be splintered, a Rec-day a red Ellie day, ere the sun rises!
1573574086499.png
*rides toward Rec's Patreon*

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I won't be original, but good luck indeed, Rec. Things will get better, so hang in there until the sun shines back on you.

Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise, arise, Creator of Bad Memories! Spears shall be shaken ifyouknowwhatImean, shields shall be splintered, a Rec-day a red Ellie day, ere the sun rises!
View attachment 458488
*rides toward Rec's Patreon*
Lol, a white knight to save the day :ROFLMAO:
Thx mate^^

Reactions: Namco15
Nov 10, 2019
That's why I said I'm torn on that.
According to the rules it is.
In some religions it is called incest when there is only a relation by name/marriage.
According to real life comparison, court actions and simple logic it isn't when there is no relation by blood.
I personally am of the "no blood relation = legal to fuck" group.
In the USA, Step/Adopted is still considered "incest" in most states. Depends on if the judge really gives a shit and the circumstances I would think. Some left over bs laws cuz of some Bible verse. "Don't sleep with the daughter of your father's wife" (paraphrased)

Reactions: pgm_01
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes