Apr 16, 2019
Thinking about Katherine, twice now we've grabbed her by the pussy and twice now we've made her cum embarrassingly fast. Next time for balance I think we need to tease her, keep fingering her but don't make her cum until she begs you to.
Yeah, she needs to be put on her place. Shes getting what she needs (maybe not what she wants... or at least what she doesnt wants you to know that she wants) and the MC gets nothing back on top of being treated as a bad person.

The only thing I didn't like about the last update is i couldn't offer to put the tail back in.
I though the same. As a pervert I'd ask her to let me do it (and she might have just let me), but then again the MC isnt that far yet I guess.

I have problems reading this things, I hope in the future we can change it.
View attachment 442003 View attachment 442006
Agree. While a different font for the name/title is fine, this one is a bit hard to read and feels out of place with the rest. Just no Comic Sans, please.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, she needs to be put on her place. Shes getting what she needs (maybe not what she wants... or at least what she doesnt wants you to know that she wants) and the MC gets nothing back on top of being treated as a bad person.

thevampirate said:

The only thing I didn't like about the last update is i couldn't offer to put the tail back in.
I though the same. As a pervert I'd ask her to let me do it (and she might have just let me), but then again the MC isnt that far yet I guess.
oh hell yea! :cool: i think i've found a kindred spirit. yes please on both of those.

Reactions: PokemasterLord

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, I wouldn't say you're getting nothing back, it's very satisfying to know you have that level of control over her. And I don't mind giving pleasure instead of receiving it, I just want her to admit what a needy little slut she is. She can go right back to denying it after we're done if she likes, her denial that is so obviously untrue is kind of cute. But in the moment, I want her to beg for it, 'Please, sir, make me cum!' or 'Please, miss, let me cum!'

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
It's interesting so far but I wish there were more dialogue options/choices..its too linear

Last edited:

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
oh hell yea! :cool: i think i've found a kindred spirit. yes please on both of those.
I'm surprised how much people agreed with that. I was kind of half joking when i said it earlier but i really wanted him to offer putting it in instead of just taunting her with the anal tail thingy. it could end with the same outcome but it adds just a little extra flavor to the situation.

It's interesting so far but I wish there were more dialogue options/choices..its too linear
normally in a game like this i'd be tearing out my hair with how linear it is but I really like the story and most of the actions the MC takes are the same actions i would. I'd be maybe a little less forceful to Kathrine but I like how it ended up and i'm kind of glad to see the story end up where it did because of the lack of choice there.

Yep, Entitlement with a free game is really weird. Just wait patiently. I want more Ellie
We all want more Elle. Sadly, she's too cute for this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: yveshana

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Kinda irregular.

Updates are done when they are done.
If you expect updates you are out of luck as recreation is taking his time and users are not entitled to updates.
Disclaimer for the recent situation with an entitled AHole User ...

That said roughly 2 month between updates are realistic. Depending on the amount of content in it could be shorter or could be longer.
Since the last update is roughly 2 weeks out now that means it'll be a while till the next.
Thanks for info (y)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
We already tried that theory but Reccy shot us down, there is nothing shady or anyone trying anything on with the pills, it's just a side effect.

That's why she has to be alone. If it was anyone doing it to her they would need to be there.
You mean he "maybe'ed" you down..because thats what he usualy does. lol
Then the therapist will jump out of the screen and spank you in RL ;)
Promises, promises. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
maybe she didn't expect that as well :LOL:
on the other hand, it's just a "special-render", so who knows ;)
So it is her then? Makes me wonder how her part of the story is going to go (not that I wasn't already wondering that). Personally I'm not a huge fan of having girls go around naked, my style would be more along the lines of a remote-controlled vibrator. Either edge her mercilessly so she's quietly begging you to take her somewhere private and fuck her, or make her try to hide the orgasms you're making her have in public.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes