recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation = Therapist....:whistle::whistle:
Nah, but I'd like to make her scream :p

How do I make this happen? Do I have to say her name three times into the screen or do I have to use a mirror? What's the correct procedure? I don't want to summon something nasty... nastier? ;):unsure:
Sadly I don't know, my mirror always cracks when I try it xD

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
recreation I think your doing fine just like this, because I'm with you on the Gamer thing I'm also a gamer, and I like seeing games that Devs take there time with. So far you are doing a good job on this one. I have a question for yah though about game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the scene with giving Rachel the Pills or keeping them. I wanna know which is the good guy path, because I don't wanna force Rachel to do anything, I'm not about Mind Control so I choose to keep them.

How do you think MC will use them? I think that MC could use the bottle to control, or could help Rachel if s/he believes that the pills harm Rachel and and cares enough to stop it. I don't think we know enough to know which way MC is going. I felt that keeping them had more possibilities than giving the back so that's what I chose.

Reactions: recreation

satida

Jan 14, 2018
anyone know how often this game is updated? i just got around to playing it today and i really liked it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Kinda irregular.

Updates are done when they are done.
If you expect updates you are out of luck as recreation is taking his time and users are not entitled to updates.
Disclaimer for the recent situation with an entitled AHole User ...

That said roughly 2 month between updates are realistic. Depending on the amount of content in it could be shorter or could be longer.
Since the last update is roughly 2 weeks out now that means it'll be a while till the next.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
anyone know how often this game is updated? i just got around to playing it today and i really liked it.
This developer is doing this on his own. Since he actually has a real life, which tends to interfere, he doesn't want to commit to updates at regular intervals. He thinks he can get one ready within 2 months, though.

satida

Jan 14, 2018
Kinda irregular.

Updates are done when they are done.
If you expect updates you are out of luck as recreation is taking his time and users are not entitled to updates.
Disclaimer for the recent situation with an entitled AHole User ...

That said roughly 2 month between updates are realistic. Depending on the amount of content in it could be shorter or could be longer.
Since the last update is roughly 2 weeks out now that means it'll be a while till the next.
yea i understand that updates can be quite irregular and for some games regular, but as i just recently found this game i have no clue as to which of the two this dev falls into, don't wanna seem like i'm being entitled to updates.
anyway, i'll be waiting for the next one

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
As said just a disclaimer as recently there was a user furious rec did not promise to always and ever do exactly one month updates because that is the way to go as a wannabe dev.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes