Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Here are two of the patreon special render, there are six overall, two more of each:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love the pictures. I particularly like the low angle shot of Ellie ;). Also makes me wonder if Jada would do something like that in story. Pushing us to get together with Ellie, I mean. I wonder if she likes to watch?
And as for the shots of Jada alone, well, what could be a better thing to discover on Christmas than that? (The answer is 'If Ellie was there too' :p)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I love the pictures. I particularly like the low angle shot of Ellie ;). Also makes me wonder if Jada would do something like that in story. Pushing us to get together with Ellie, I mean. I wonder if she likes to watch?
And as for the shots of Jada alone, well, what could be a better thing to discover on Christmas than that? (The answer is 'If Ellie was there too' :p)
You should know the answer by now xD

Is still available a Jada to unwrap for me too? :sneaky:
Sorry, nothing left to unwrap and Jada is busy right now, but I can send you the wrap later? :p

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I really can't get over this cutesy animalistic nature that ellie has, especially with her sneaking into the mc's room. I want to ask if that is going to continue later on, or if her getting yelled at is going to permenantly deter her from doing so in the future?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh thx if not you remember where i work right? :devilish:
Wait, let me think about it... oh, you must be the cute girl that lives with the hestia family, right? Right? :p

I really can't get over this cutesy animalistic nature that ellie has, especially with her sneaking into the mc's room. I want to ask if that is going to continue later on, or if her getting yelled at is going to permenantly deter her from doing so in the future?
Why would you yell at her? You'll get your answer in the next update ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Go to your account and to patreon pledge
Zone is currently a Closed Beta.
I keep getting this error when trying to associate my account here with Patreon:
Code:
There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.
I really can't get over this cutesy animalistic nature that ellie has
Nobody can. She's adorable <3

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean about Jada and what she would do ;)
I remember her teasing about it, but girl like that, you never know if she really means what she teases. It's been a while so I forget, has she made a serious effort in setting us up with Ellie?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes