BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just had my monthly replay fix of Ellie and thought I would pop in see how things are progressing :) Can't wait until the next release in may, If that's not possible then we can wait until it's ready as i'm sure people would prefer a game without faults I know I would! Hope your safe and well recreation and look forward to what's next for my little angel Ellie.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just had my monthly replay fix of Ellie and thought I would pop in see how things are progressing :) Can't wait until the next release in may, If that's not possible then we can wait until it's ready as i'm sure people would prefer a game without faults I know I would! Hope your safe and well recreation and look forward to what's next for my little angel Ellie.
It should be managable, there's still a lot to do, but I'd say that at least 2/3 (two thirds, not two of three xD) of the scenes are done (plus all animations) and there's still a whole month time.
One thing though... are you sure about calling Ellie a "little angel"? I wouldn't be xD

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It should be managable, there's still a lot to do, but I'd say that at least 2/3 (two thirds, not two of three xD) of the scenes are done (plus all animations) and there's still a whole month time.
One thing though... are you sure about calling Ellie a "little angel"? I wouldn't be xD

That little cutie could tie me up and torture the hell out me and she would still be my little... Scrap that 'little she devil' ;) And I would still keep coming back for more :devilish::devilish: Great stuff and looking forward to it, thank you once again for a great VN (y)

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
How about our naughty little "Angel", and her "Innocent" little devil girlfriend.
Quotes intended as reversals...

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
Well I was convinced Ellie was going to stab me at some point after that first day. Very heavy yandere vibes, we'll see if they end up being true if/when she figures out what's going on with Katherine (or Rachel... or Jada).

I enjoyed this game so far. Interested to see where it goes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe little perverted angel would be better, after all Ellie and Jada have been doing a lot of sex stuff. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
Well I was convinced Ellie was going to stab me at some point after that first day. Very heavy yandere vibes, we'll see if they end up being true if/when she figures out what's going on with Katherine (or Rachel... or Jada).
I would love to see this game going that way.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Maybe little perverted angel would be better, after all Ellie and Jada have been doing a lot of sex stuff. :p
The angel part is what bothers me :ROFLMAO:

Will we ever get a reason why Ellie wants to fuck us?
You need a reason for that? :eek:
But yes, you'll get your reason ;)

I enjoyed this game so far. Interested to see where it goes.
I would love to see this game going that way.
Well she is kinda possessive, and these "vibes" where meant to be there, but she's not really one... maybe I'll make a little yandere-style-game-over-screen at some point, just for when you fuck up a lot xD

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The angel part is what bothers me :ROFLMAO:

You need a reason for that? :eek:
But yes, you'll get your reason ;)

Well she is kinda possessive, and these "vibes" where meant to be there, but she's not really one... maybe I'll make a little yandere-style-game-over-screen at some point, just for when you fuck up a lot xD
I just meant that she hasn't seen are character in years and we are siblings. Traditionally you don't love your sisters like that

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes