Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Me? :whistle:
Not enough "woman" on her for my taste. :p

Takes cover quickly.
RUUUN!
1588286270266.png
xD

I just meant that she hasn't seen are character in years and we are siblings. Traditionally you don't love your sisters like that
My answer was more or less meant ironically, of course there will be a reason, or let's say, more reasons.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I didn't download the small patch update done last but I will download the next one. Was the scene where the therapist eats pussy on the female side tweaked to an angle where you can actually see what was happening instead of just seeing her do a licking motion?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I didn't download the small patch update done last but I will download the next one. Was the scene where the therapist eats pussy on the female side tweaked to an angle where you can actually see what was happening instead of just seeing her do a licking motion?
No there is no other angle of that scene, it was simply too heavy on my machine (took too much time to render) for such a simple animation, to justify making another angle :(

thr0wgwent

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, just downloaded this game. I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates :D

Reactions: recreation

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Made this one as part of the patreon/subscribestar special render^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx thr0wgwent , thx a lot :)
Wow. My fingers are still crossed Ellie got impregnated on that special night.

edit- hehehe getting my comment liked by Recreation definitely made my hope go up. Any chance if she does get impregnated that there will be a flashback to that night? I sure would love to make a impregnation creampie signature of this game.

Last edited:

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
Made this one as part of the patreon/subscribestar special render^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx thr0wgwent , thx a lot :)

I only have 4 questions

1>)Add more animation scenes of In future
2>) In future can it add pregnancy?
3>) became pregnant gives birth
4>)The Girls Will keep pregnant permanently or it will have a birth system??

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I only have 4 questions

1>)Add more animation scenes of In future
2>) In future can it add pregnancy?
3>) became pregnant gives birth
4>)The Girls Will keep pregnant permanently or it will have a birth system??
1. "of" ? But yes, more animations are coming.
2. Not sure yet, was never planned.
3. Unlikely

Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for creating so creative staff and keep going)
Thx :)

Reactions: Game Bond

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
1. "of" ? But yes, more animations are coming.
2. Not sure yet, was never planned.
3. Unlikely

Thx :)
I got an idea how you can implement it. Hear me out.

Turns out Ellie is a Gynoid, if you need a reference Austin Power fem bots.

Now the player isn't as sexy as Austin Powers, so he can't stop her. Another reference is he is a shitty John Connor versus the terminator here.

Finally there is a showdown and Ellie transforms into a weapon... a "mounted" gatling uterus gun. (not really transforming more just being held up with vagina pointed at MC, her trigger is her nipples so her friend would be flicking them to get her off and she would be shooting whatever out like bullets. Whole fight scene happens plugging up the gun with something to stop it like in old comedy shows. Everyone gets their Mojo back and are now homeless since firing a gatling gun indoors is a bad idea. Perfect.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes