MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just now replaying the game, this time as a female protagonist, in order to refresh my memory and I need to say that an update can't come soon enough. Ugh! I am terrible at being patient.

asmonGod

May 1, 2019
Then we will expect very pretty and very linear hallways, but hey if you can get a high end fashion deal for your character's dresses, you go for it.
:mad::mad::mad: I think you're referencing 13, "linear hallways" were not a thing in the franchise for a long time (since inception till 12), the dungeons were somewhat linear from 7 upwards but never to the points of just being a hallway, I'm sincerely offended by the way you describe the series it makes you look like you've only played 13. :mad::mad::mad:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
:mad::mad::mad: I think you're referencing 13, "linear hallways" were not a thing in the franchise for a long time (since inception till 12), the dungeons were somewhat linear from 7 upwards but never to the points of just being a hallway, I'm sincerely offended by the way you describe the series it makes you look like you've only played 13. :mad::mad::mad:
Yes it was a joke off of 13, which was mainly linear corridors and got Louis Vuitton outfits.

I played FF 1 through 13, and a bunch of side series like tactics, never the MMOs, ff7 remake looks good.

back to the game at hand though.

Recreation, who is your favorite character and why is it the one we all agree/disagree with?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It is really good to hear this.

I feel like there are a lot of good games where the developer does not know what they want from the story and as a result they keep adding new stuff (paths, characters, locations etc) without any direction. As a result they barely make any progress and get stuck in a loop of analysis paralysis. In the end the game gradually goes to shit and is forever incomplete.
That's the reason why I did it, I've seen enough games like that before I started developing, and I swore myself to never go that way.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
That's the reason why I did it, I've seen enough games like that before I started developing, and I swore myself to never go that way.
If you don't mind telling me. Was their any new content at all in 4.1 not necessarily sex scenes just content and what scenes had new renders added?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If you don't mind telling me. Was their any new content at all in 4.1 not necessarily sex scenes just content and what scenes had new renders added?
You mean from 0.4? There are a few new render at the end of the last scene, and one missing video from the Ellie animation. The rest was bug fixes and stuff (all in the changelog).

Hippex

Feb 24, 2020
Great Game Recreation, as said by a lot of people
Do you have already a completely pre-defined structure (scenario) of it or did you create a flow for the main story and for the rest you follow your inspiration?
Trying to catch good devs' secrets... :cool:

Reactions: recreation

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Do the scenes with new renders appear in the gallery or something like that so I don't have to replay the whole game to see them

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Great Game Recreation, as said by a lot of people
Do you have already a completely pre-defined structure (scenario) of it or did you create a flow for the main story and for the rest you follow your inspiration?
Trying to catch good devs' secrets... :cool:
Thx :)
I have a rough storyboard. A few important scenes I've written down, but most "in-between" scenes I make up during developement.
That said, it's actually not the best way to develope. I had more scenes written down and saved, but lost the file during a new windows installation, so now I've just hint's for scenes, some keywords, etc., and the full ending scene.

Do the scenes with new renders appear in the gallery or something like that so I don't have to replay the whole game to see them
Most of the 0.4 scenes are not in the galery yet and the 0.5 scenes won't be in there on release date as well. I have to redo some parts of the galery code, but I'm focused on the story at the moment, so I'll release a small update after 0.5 with the previous scenes added and the galery code fixed.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thx :)
I have a rough storyboard. A few important scenes I've written down, but most "in-between" scenes I make up during developement.
That said, it's actually not the best way to develope. I had more scenes written down and saved, but lost the file during a new windows installation, so now I've just hint's for scenes, some keywords, etc., and the full ending scene.

Most of the 0.4 scenes are not in the galery yet and the 0.5 scenes won't be in there on release date as well. I have to redo some parts of the galery code, but I'm focused on the story at the moment, so I'll release a small update after 0.5 with the previous scenes added and the galery code fixed.
I would suggest having some type of offline or cloud storage. OneNote, Evernote, dropbox, etc. To be able to store both thoughts and files elsewhere, and make sure you don't lose things.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Heyyyyyy hiiii hello, sorry, I just signed up to this forum so I could reply. First off, I love the game!! I got completely addicted, haha. I'm sure you have to answer this constantly, but i need to know. Will there be an updated version of this game coming soon?
Welcome to the forum!
As somebodynobody said, the update will be out some time in May :)

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes