lar636

Dec 28, 2020
If you are from germany, then yes. Steam blocked erotik adult content in Germany.
I'm not in Germany, I'm in Latin America, Steam has adult content here, but I'm not finding this game. Here Steam blocks some adult games, just for example Koikatsu was on Steam and was removed due to being a schoolboy.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm not in Germany, I'm in Latin America, Steam has adult content here, but I'm not finding this game. Here Steam blocks some adult games, just for example Koikatsu was on Steam and was removed due to being a schoolboy.
Try page.

When i click on the link it opens the german steam page, i guess depends on used IP.

Reactions: lar636

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You need to go on your account details and enable sexual adult content. It is disabled by default.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Last update seems a while ago, how's the progress looking ?
Seems like it, huh? It was just mentioned on the previous page.
Thanks, the earliest I can hit the release button is two weeks after the store page went online, but I'll probably wait a little longer to gain more interest. It depends on how many people put it on their wish list.
Yes 8,99 is still the price it's going to be.
But also this:
I'd usually find this funny you know that, and I know you don't mean to push (well, you do, but not really^^), but I'm at a point where I took the first day off in several weeks yesterday... now it's Sunday morning 3am and I'm back working on the game already... it's really frustrating not being able to do anything to get these renders done any faster.
I can't buy any grafics card, the few available cards go for ridiculous prices, I can't use cloud rendering because of my shitty internet... everything kinda sucks at the moment. Let's just hope the steam release is a success^^
His video card failed and the vendor refunded him instead of giving him a new card. So the update will be ready when it's ready.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Hey recreation have you used Cloud Render service before? Can we help get you better internet since GPU's are Unobtainium right now? I know nothing about German 'net infrastructure. (That is your country right?)

I posted a question about this a few minutes ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/irendering-net.80329/

There are a few things to think about.

1. Costs
How do the costs compare to an owned GPU (if you can get on) + electricity.

2. Daz Assets.
With irendering all Assets have to be stored on their servers or a cloud storage.
I don't know about recs internet connection, but with mine, it would take 3+ days uploading custom assets.
Plus the buyed Daz Assets, but that will be handled by the cloud service.

It's worth a try, but is it worth the investment?

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Seems like it, huh? It was just mentioned on the previous page.

But also this:

His video card failed and the vendor refunded him instead of giving him a new card. So the update will be ready when it's ready.
Thank you for letting us know :love:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hey recreation have you used Cloud Render service before? Can we help get you better internet since GPU's are Unobtainium right now? I know nothing about German 'net infrastructure. (That is your country right?)
I tried it before, but a relatively simple scene takes 5-7gb of data that needs to be uploaded to the server, so with my shitty internet uploading alone could easily take several days :(

BTW I've said it in my initial post about the steam release, but I think it's better to say it again for everyone who didn't notice: the steam version is the same version that is available here right now, there's no new content in it yet aside from a few steam specific changes I had to make. Like with the last few updates I've redone some renders and they're in the steam version already, but everything I have already done for the next update I've cut out simply because it isn't ready yet.

TL;DR: The steam release is not the update.

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
I tried it before, but a relatively simple scene takes 5-7gb of data that needs to be uploaded to the server, so with my shitty internet uploading alone could easily take several days :(
Yeah, cloud rendering at a large scale ain't gonna work if you don't have a stable and fast internet. I've tried and for my some small-scale projects, it works well but it does take time to upload render files.

May 26, 2018

BTW I've said it in my initial post about the steam release, but I think it's better to say it again for everyone who didn't notice: the steam version is the same version that is available here right now, there's no new content in it yet aside from a few steam specific changes I had to make. Like with the last few updates I've redone some renders and they're in the steam version already, but everything I have already done for the next update I've cut out simply because it isn't ready yet.

TL;DR: The steam release is not the update.
May I respectfully ask when you anticipate an update to be ready?

4.40 star(s) 203 Votes