quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Due to a temporal anomaly, the update came out in 1937. Exactly one copy, stored on a flash drive, appearing on the coffee table of a young couple who were mystified as to what it was. They showed it to their friends but no one could figure it out. When it disappeared - fallen behind the sofa cushions - they were not concerned and it was soon forgotten. Not long after, they moved house and sold the sofa.

The new owner of the sofa found the drive and thought it a curious thing. She fashioned it into a pendant which was passed down from mother to daughter across the generations. Somewhere out there is a young lady who has the update you so desire. Unfortunately, your chances of finding her are slim, though there are clues scattered throughout the history of the last several decades.

Easier just to wait until it is released again. The source of the temporal anomaly has been discovered and the rip in spacetime is in the process of being repaired. Until it is, no new updates will be provided, to avoid a repeat of the time traveling drive. If it were to happen again, the technology might, after a generation or so, fall into the hands of someone who figures it out and the course of history is changed. Worst case scenario, the conditions which led to the creation of the game do not arise, meaning it never existed, creating a paradox which results in the collapse of the universe and the annihilation of all existence.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Alright, News-Time!
But before your hopes get too high: No the update isn't done yet :poop:

The good news is that BM has been accepted on steam and is ready for release!
It's been a pain to set up and a lot of waiting for steam support to check everything, but it's finally done, the earliest official release will be in two weeks, but I want to gain some interest first, namely wishlistings because steam handles games that got wishlisted (is that even a word? xD) a lot before release differently.
So if you guys and girls want to help out, put it on your wishlist and make Ellie happy:

:ellie_happy:

So...You might ask yourself why steam? Well, the simple answer is that it's currently one of the biggest markets for (adult) games, and if I ever want to be able to get some new/better hardware I simply need to make a bit more money.
You might also wondering about BM staying free or not and yes, it will stay free! I've chosen steam specifically to make some money and it will most likely be the only platform where I ask for money for the game (and I will most likely get a shitstorm for that, but hey, shit happens, right?).
Are there differences between the steam version and the normal release? Yes, but only minor differences. I've changed the intro text a little bit and cut one part of a scene (where Ellie grinds on MC's leg at night), and that's it.
The steam version has Achievements and cloud sync if that's important for you

If anyone of my supporters (patreon or subscribestar) at 5 bucks tier or higher or who supports me long enough wants a steam key just can ask me for it once it's released.

A big thanks Droid Productions for helping me out with the trailer, he spend hours making it and without his help the page wouldn't be online by now :)

Alright, I hope I covered everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Added to my wish list
Any idea on the schedule for its release
and is $8.99 still the possible price for it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Added to my wish list
Any idea on the schedule for its release
and is $8.99 still the possible price for it.
Thanks, the earliest I can hit the release button is two weeks after the store page went online, but I'll probably wait a little longer to gain more interest. It depends on how many people put it on their wish list.
Yes 8,99 is still the price it's going to be.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, the earliest I can hit the release button is two weeks after the store page went online, but I'll probably wait a little longer to gain more interest. It depends on how many people put it on their wish list.
Yes 8,99 is still the price it's going to be.
Thanks
And unless it’s going to be a 1:1 currency conversion
That would make it approx rounded up £6.99 uk

4.40 star(s) 203 Votes