BearyTeddie

May 6, 2020
Alright, News-Time!
But before your hopes get too high: No the update isn't done yet :poop:

The good news is that BM has been accepted on steam and is ready for release!
It's been a pain to set up and a lot of waiting for steam support to check everything, but it's finally done, the earliest official release will be in two weeks, but I want to gain some interest first, namely wishlistings because steam handles games that got wishlisted (is that even a word? xD) a lot before release differently.
So if you guys and girls want to help out, put it on your wishlist and make Ellie happy:

:ellie_happy:

So...You might ask yourself why steam? Well, the simple answer is that it's currently one of the biggest markets for (adult) games, and if I ever want to be able to get some new/better hardware I simply need to make a bit more money.
You might also wondering about BM staying free or not and yes, it will stay free! I've chosen steam specifically to make some money and it will most likely be the only platform where I ask for money for the game (and I will most likely get a shitstorm for that, but hey, shit happens, right?).
Are there differences between the steam version and the normal release? Yes, but only minor differences. I've changed the intro text a little bit and cut one part of a scene (where Ellie grinds on MC's leg at night), and that's it.
The steam version has Achievements and cloud sync if that's important for you

If anyone of my supporters (patreon or subscribestar) at 5 bucks tier or higher or who supports me long enough wants a steam key just can ask me for it once it's released.

A big thanks Droid Productions for helping me out with the trailer, he spend hours making it and without his help the page wouldn't be online by now :)

Alright, I hope I covered everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Added! I also see it mentioned in the Hella Yuri steam curator thread on early access titles.

Reactions: recreation

Ntrancer

Feb 28, 2021
It's become kind of a catch all-term for lesbian content on the net though it doesn't really branch out beyond eastern material.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's become kind of a catch all-term for lesbian content on the net though it doesn't really branch out beyond eastern material.
Welp, I probably should read a bit more lol, but good to know, thx :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im so unlucky...if i had a dollar for all my posts being deleted for being "off topic" id be fucking filthy rich
come here and read through the comments and thinking how is none of whats said here being deleted?
for the record i absolutely loved dragon age origins and all the addons and mods i had for it too
out of the whole series in my opinion nothing beats the origins ...agree to disagree
another game i enjoyed alot was tera online ..and then there was WoW lol
now look im hooked on playing games here haha

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
im so unlucky...if i had a dollar for all my posts being deleted for being "off topic" id be fucking filthy rich
come here and read through the comments and thinking how is none of whats said here being deleted?
for the record i absolutely loved dragon age origins and all the addons and mods i had for it too
out of the whole series in my opinion nothing beats the origins ...agree to disagree
another game i enjoyed alot was tera online ..and then there was WoW lol
now look im hooked on playing games here haha
Because it's usually just a few posts until we leave the off-topic stuff behind us and go back on-topic which already happened in this case ;)
If we'd stay off-topic the thread would become a shit-show, so please don't stirr up that topic again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did someone call for the queen of offtopic shitposting?

No?

Guess we can do something weird like talk about the game then.

Wanna know what's really weird about this game?

I haven't played 0.7 yet.

Think that needs changing. Think Reccy needs some motivation. I vote an all expenses trip to my basement dungeon.

After I clean up the mess the last person left behind...... explosive anal beads, who knew that would be a bad idea.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

No?

Think that needs changing. Think Reccy needs some motivation. I vote an all expenses trip to my basement dungeon.

After I clean up the mess the last person left behind...... explosive anal beads, who knew that would be a bad idea.
So you "popped" their black cherry?

I'm not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

No?

I'd usually find this funny you know that, and I know you don't mean to push (well, you do, but not really^^), but I'm at a point where I took the first day off in several weeks yesterday... now it's sunday morning 3am and I'm back working on the game already... it's really frustrating not being able to do anything to get these renders done any faster.
I can't buy any grafics card, the few available cards go for ridiculous prices, I can't use cloud rendering because of my shitty internet... everything kinda sucks at the moment. Let's just hope the steam release is a success^^

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah I got an email from my electronics place about the GeForce 1050 for $249 US like it was something special. Like OMG!
Lower down they had a 1650 for about $400 US

GPUs are damn crazy. I cannot wait for a huge crash in coins (anything mined). We need another large scale wallet hack where they steal billions and then all the miners will post their GPUs up for sale.

Meantime good luck with Steam. I wishlisted you. If you go on sale in April I may have Steam money for my birthday. I'd rather buy your game to help you than anything else right now.
Thanks mate. I doubt a crash will help immediately though, miners are only half the story, silicon shortage, slow production, etc all play a role, even car manufacturers have problems getting parts for their electronics, realtek recently announced that they won't be able to keep the volume of production of chips for motherboards, etc. pp.
It really sux, if prices would be normal I'd have a new card by now, but I'm not going to pay 1000 bucks for what is essentially a low end card.
I've subscribed to EVGA's notification system on their US and EU site more than a month ago to get into the queue for a 30xx card, so I'll get one eventually, but so far I got nothing...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd usually find this funny you know that, and I know you don't mean to push (well, you do, but not really^^), but I'm at a point where I took the first day off in several weeks yesterday... now it's sunday morning 3am and I'm back working on the game already... it's really frustrating not being able to do anything to get these renders done any faster.
I can't buy any grafics card, the few available cards go for ridiculous prices, I can't use cloud rendering because of my shitty internet... everything kinda sucks at the moment. Let's just hope the steam release is a success^^
You know i'm joking.

I'm only here to shitpost and chew bubble gum and I would say i'm all out of bubble gum and steal a line from Roddy Piper but I have plenty, the only problem is it's orange flavour.

Who buys someone orange flavour bubble gum?

Last time I ask my sister to pick me anything up.

Sis.. "Want anything from town, Ava, i'm shopping"

Me.. "Sure sis, grab me some bubble gum and bread"

Sis.. "here, I got you this bubble gum made with the arm pit sweat of Satan himself"

Fucking hate orange flavour gum. Now people are reading this thinking "stop being an ungrateful bitch, she went out of her way to something nice for you" except she didn't. She knows I hate orange flavour because she hates it too, she did it because our local bar opened up for one night early this week and me and the girlfriend went for a drink without telling her now she's getting me back with arse juice tasting bubble gum.

This is not over.

May 28, 2020
I love your game and am super excited for the next version. Having said that, I am starting to get it. I've begun creating my own VN, and it's definitely and slow process (just now learning DAZ). I don't want to sound like I know what I'm doing, but I can totally sympathize with you. I've been working on it for the last..... I think somewhere around two weeks, not quite sure at this point.... and I've only gotten almost one scene done. I'm glad I started, but I didn't realize how much work went into the poses alone, and I've gone to school for 3d modeling (3ds Max, and it was about 10 years ago). So, I guess I mean to say (been drinking a bit tonight, sorry about that) keep up the good (amazing, awesome, choose your adjective...) work. Just don't burn yourself out. It's rough enough (in my own limited personal experience) getting everything working right, but from the looks of it (especially the story) it's going amazingly. Just don't kill yourself trying to get us an update. Life is hard enough as it is without having to please a bunch of strangers, I for one, who love your game. Keep up the awesome work.

P.S. If you've got any pointers, I'll take whatever I can get.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I love your game and am super excited for the next version. Having said that, I am starting to get it. I've begun creating my own VN, and it's definitely and slow process (just now learning DAZ). I don't want to sound like I know what I'm doing, but I can totally sympathize with you. I've been working on it for the last..... I think somewhere around two weeks, not quite sure at this point.... and I've only gotten almost one scene done. I'm glad I started, but I didn't realize how much work went into the poses alone, and I've gone to school for 3d modeling (3ds Max, and it was about 10 years ago). So, I guess I mean to say (been drinking a bit tonight, sorry about that) keep up the good (amazing, awesome, choose your adjective...) work. Just don't burn yourself out. It's rough enough (in my own limited personal experience) getting everything working right, but from the looks of it (especially the story) it's going amazingly. Just don't kill yourself trying to get us an update. Life is hard enough as it is without having to please a bunch of strangers, I for one, who love your game. Keep up the awesome work.

P.S. If you've got any pointers, I'll take whatever I can get.
Thanks a lot and don't worry, even though I'm a bit annoyed and frustrated atm, I know my limits and when it's better to stop for a while. I want to deliver quality, so there's no point in rushing anyway (I just have to remember myself from time to time xD).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah and there is just something about Avaron1974 that you can't stay mad at her. She is entertaining with her shit talking and many times she is on point with criticism. She is like the that grumpy family member that stirs things up sometimes but never in a way that you want to disown her LOL.

Plus I think has a platonic crush on Reccy ;)

4.40 star(s) 203 Votes