HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Alright, News-Time!
But before your hopes get too high: No the update isn't done yet :poop:

The good news is that BM has been accepted on steam and is ready for release!
It's been a pain to set up and a lot of waiting for steam support to check everything, but it's finally done, the earliest official release will be in two weeks, but I want to gain some interest first, namely wishlistings because steam handles games that got wishlisted (is that even a word? xD) a lot before release differently.
So if you guys and girls want to help out, put it on your wishlist and make Ellie happy:

:ellie_happy:

So...You might ask yourself why steam? Well, the simple answer is that it's currently one of the biggest markets for (adult) games, and if I ever want to be able to get some new/better hardware I simply need to make a bit more money.
You might also wondering about BM staying free or not and yes, it will stay free! I've chosen steam specifically to make some money and it will most likely be the only platform where I ask for money for the game (and I will most likely get a shitstorm for that, but hey, shit happens, right?).
Are there differences between the steam version and the normal release? Yes, but only minor differences. I've changed the intro text a little bit and cut one part of a scene (where Ellie grinds on MC's leg at night), and that's it.
The steam version has Achievements and cloud sync if that's important for you

If anyone of my supporters (patreon or subscribestar) at 5 bucks tier or higher or who supports me long enough wants a steam key just can ask me for it once it's released.

A big thanks Droid Productions for helping me out with the trailer, he spend hours making it and without his help the page wouldn't be online by now :)

Alright, I hope I covered everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Added of course ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: recreation

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Alright, News-Time!

It's been a pain to set up and a lot of waiting for steam support to check everything, but it's finally done, the earliest official release will be in two weeks, but I want to gain some interest first, namely wishlistings because steam handles games that got wishlisted (is that even a word? xD) a lot before release differently.
So if you guys and girls want to help out, put it on your wishlist and make Ellie happy:

So...You might ask yourself why steam? Well, the simple answer is that it's currently one of the biggest markets for (adult) games, and if I ever want to be able to get some new/better hardware I simply need to make a bit more money.
You might also wondering about BM staying free or not and yes, it will stay free! I've chosen steam specifically to make some money and it will most likely be the only platform where I ask for money for the game (and I will most likely get a shitstorm for that, but hey, shit happens, right?).
Are there differences between the steam version and the normal release? Yes, but only minor differences. I've changed the intro text a little bit and cut one part of a scene (where Ellie grinds on MC's leg at night), and that's it.

If anyone of my supporters (patreon or subscribestar) at 5 bucks tier or higher or who supports me long enough wants a steam key just can ask me for it once it's released.

A big thanks Droid Productions for helping me out with the trailer, he spend hours making it and without his help the page wouldn't be online by now :)

Alright, I hope I covered everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Added, of course! :)

• Red Heart

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
oh how I would love to make Ellie happy, but still no Adult-Steam in Germany :(
I don't use Steam, and I don't know how it works with our German neighbors, but in France we use VPNs a lot to get around all the stupid laws that Europe or our government is trying to impose on us.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't use Steam, and I don't know how it works with our German neighbors, but in France we use VPNs a lot to get around all the stupid laws that Europe or our government is trying to impose on us.
Steam tends to ban users using a vpn, you also have to change payment informations fitting to your vpn location, it's really a pain getting around steams country block.

• Sad
Reactions: jaw1986baby

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Steam tends to ban users using a vpn, you also have to change payment informations fitting to your vpn location, it's really a pain getting around steams country block.
But, if in addition to Steam's constraints, each country adds its own rules and censorship, and there is no way around them, are you sure that it will be really profitable for you?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
But, if in addition to Steam's constraints, each country adds its own rules and censorship, and there is no way around them, are you sure that it will be really profitable for you?
Steam is still the largest online gaming store in the world and it's only germany that's been blocked (by steam btw, not the other way around).

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Steam is still the largest online gaming store in the world and it's only germany that's been blocked (by steam btw, not the other way around).

why is Steam blocking germany? gaming laws? youd think some places like China, North Korea etc would be blocked for reasons

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
why is Steam blocking germany? gaming laws? youd think some places like China, North Korea etc would be blocked for reasons
They blocking Germany because Valve/Steam is to lazy to implement a viable age verification system.

Reactions: yamcha

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
germany requires a "strong age verification system" for 18+ games which steam doesn't want to implement. funnily enough 18+ in germany isn't exclusive for lewd games and yet steam only blocked these.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I thought this game was dripped for a long time, not that the game would be hated, but the update was, God knows when, or I just tracked badly)
Update was November, then I went to update my other game, now I'm back to this one.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Alright, News-Time!

Added. What price are you thinking of for the Steam release?

4.40 star(s) 203 Votes