recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Will there be a ntr lesbian in bad Memories? I would like there to be ntr but lesbian
No, not in the sense of actual NTR, read below.

Thats technically wrong because there is netorase in the game already (the 'middle' type of ntr).
There is no "middle typ of NTR", NTR stands for Netorare, not Netorase and not for Netori. In short: NTR it's to make the MC jealous, not the other way around. Lots of people just throw everything together which doesn't make any sense and causes a lot of confusion.

Reactions: cbsx
Apr 16, 2019
Its only because the tag system available here are too old and havent be reworked (long overdue). The way it sounded, the dude was asking about netorase, not netorare, but only he could tell for sure. NTR stands for the three types, tho most people know it only by the worst one :p

If someone comes and asks for NTR (as in for netori) it wouldnt be in the tags yet its a very common thing in wegs.

i wait for the day when people here actually know what Netorare/Netorase is..
Its funny because netorase is so common in wegs with so many harems left and right.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019
Like in Mist your sister gives a standing footjob and retards call it femdom, best to ignore them.
In this case is about context. Saying that every footjob is femdom is wrong, but you can do a footjob during femdom as well. I havent tried Mist so I wouldnt be able to tell but seems its just a misuse in this case.

And to be fair, netorare is the most known type of ntr by a large margin, so I get where F95 is coming from when they picked the tag to be used like that.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
NTR stands for the three types, tho most people know it only by the worst one
If you look for NTR in japanese media you won't find a game or anime focused on netori or netorase getting tagged with NTR unless it also has netorare, it's only some westerners who think that and categorize all of it is NTR.
Anyway, this thread is not here for yet another useless discussion about that, so please either use any of the already existing NTR threads, or make a new one. Thanks.

Virguero77

Mar 30, 2020
That would only work when she and MC are a couple which isn't the case.
Jada has flirted with Rachel a lot ... if the Mc does not rush to conquer Rachel, can Jada scissor her? It would be good to see something like that, I have not seen games like that

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Jada has flirted with Rachel a lot ... if the Mc does not rush to conquer Rachel, can Jada scissor her? It would be good to see something like that, I have not seen games like that
I have "something" planned in that direction, no it won't be behind MC's back, yes it will be avoidable.

Reactions: Mr.Finn

Virguero77

Mar 30, 2020
I have "something" planned in that direction, no it won't be behind MC's back, yes it will be avoidable.
If I would like to see jada snatch rachel from the mc. Thanks bro, there are not many games like that, your art is spectacular. Do you know any lesbian games that steal women?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If I would like to see jada snatch rachel from the mc. Thanks bro, there are not many games like that, your art is spectacular. Do you know any lesbian games that steal women?
I barely know any lesbian games, so I no :(

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks mate. I doubt a crash will help immediately though, miners are only half the story, silicon shortage, slow production, etc all play a role, even car manufacturers have problems getting parts for their electronics, realtek recently announced that they won't be able to keep the volume of production of chips for motherboards, etc. pp.
It really sux, if prices would be normal I'd have a new card by now, but I'm not going to pay 1000 bucks for what is essentially a low end card.
I've subscribed to EVGA's notification system on their US and EU site more than a month ago to get into the queue for a 30xx card, so I'll get one eventually, but so far I got nothing...
You can wait until killer has his new card. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is no "middle typ of NTR", NTR stands for Netorare, not Netorase and not for Netori. In short: NTR it's to make the MC jealous, not the other way around. Lots of people just throw everything together which doesn't make any sense and causes a lot of confusion.
If i had one euro for everytime someone equals cheating with NTR i would be milionary already. :LOL:
That and the fact that Rachel seems to be straight (so far).

Also not that I dont absolutely love Ellie, but Im waiting for Hanna action :love:
Rachel is straight as wet spaghetti.:p:LOL::love:

Reactions: afterlights
4.40 star(s) 203 Votes