recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks
And unless it’s going to be a 1:1 currency conversion
That would make it approx rounded up £6.99 uk
It's not 1:1, steam has some kind of mixed conversion rates with several influences if I understand it correctly, but yes £6.99 is correct.

Reactions: Anon4321
May 26, 2018
Alright, News-Time!
But before your hopes get too high: No the update isn't done yet :poop:

The good news is that BM has been accepted on steam and is ready for release!
It's been a pain to set up and a lot of waiting for steam support to check everything, but it's finally done, the earliest official release will be in two weeks, but I want to gain some interest first, namely wishlistings because steam handles games that got wishlisted (is that even a word? xD) a lot before release differently.
So if you guys and girls want to help out, put it on your wishlist and make Ellie happy:

:ellie_happy:

So...You might ask yourself why steam? Well, the simple answer is that it's currently one of the biggest markets for (adult) games, and if I ever want to be able to get some new/better hardware I simply need to make a bit more money.
You might also wondering about BM staying free or not and yes, it will stay free! I've chosen steam specifically to make some money and it will most likely be the only platform where I ask for money for the game (and I will most likely get a shitstorm for that, but hey, shit happens, right?).
Are there differences between the steam version and the normal release? Yes, but only minor differences. I've changed the intro text a little bit and cut one part of a scene (where Ellie grinds on MC's leg at night), and that's it.
The steam version has Achievements and cloud sync if that's important for you

If anyone of my supporters (patreon or subscribestar) at 5 bucks tier or higher or who supports me long enough wants a steam key just can ask me for it once it's released.

A big thanks Droid Productions for helping me out with the trailer, he spend hours making it and without his help the page wouldn't be online by now :)

Alright, I hope I covered everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Forgive me for asking, but does this mean this version is on the back burner for updates OR is going to slowly fade away to be replaced by Steam Version??

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Forgive me for asking, but does this mean this version is on the back burner for updates OR is going to slowly fade away to be replaced by Steam Version??
No. Like many other games, Patreon is still the main focus with Steam being a alternative way to advertise and profit from the game via their early acess system.

May 26, 2018
No. Like many other games, Patreon is still the main focus with Steam being a alternative way to advertise and profit from the game via their early acess system.
I only ask because i am a fan of this game, and have been trying to patiently await the next update. Was afraid i would have to forsake yet another excellent game.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I only ask because i am a fan of this game, and have been trying to patiently await the next update. Was afraid i would have to forsake yet another excellent game.
The steam version won't change anything, it's just another place to upload to (with very few minor changes)^^

AxelGQ123

Feb 9, 2019
Thanks, the earliest I can hit the release button is two weeks after the store page went online, but I'll probably wait a little longer to gain more interest. It depends on how many people put it on their wish list.
Yes 8,99 is still the price it's going to be.
If you don't mind me asking, how many people have put it on their Wishlist already? (btw, I already added it too:BootyTime:)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, how many people have put it on their Wishlist already? (btw, I already added it too:BootyTime:)
My guess is something about 500+ people, so far it seems to be roughly a 100 people per day, today is the fifth day but the stats screen seem to only refresh once per day and that hasn't happened yet for today so I can't tell the current amount.

Now it would be awesome if everyone of these 500+ people would buy the game, but I posted on several occasions and different places that only putting it on the wish list would help a lot, so I'd expect most of them are fans or supporters who already have the game and won't buy it^^
And that's totally fine btw.

Reactions: curseofthesky

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
My guess is something about 500+ people, so far it seems to be roughly a 100 people per day, today is the fifth day but the stats screen seem to only refresh once per day and that hasn't happened yet for today so I can't tell the current amount.

Now it would be awesome if everyone of these 500+ people would buy the game, but I posted on several occasions and different places that only putting it on the wish list would help a lot, so I'd expect most of them are fans or supporters who already have the game and won't buy it^^
And that's totally fine btw.
I'll be buying it, then it can sit with the other 700+ titles that I never play (on Steam)

• Haha

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
Alright, News-Time!
But before your hopes get too high: No the update isn't done yet :poop:

The good news is that BM has been accepted on steam and is ready for release!
It's been a pain to set up and a lot of waiting for steam support to check everything, but it's finally done, the earliest official release will be in two weeks, but I want to gain some interest first, namely wishlistings because steam handles games that got wishlisted (is that even a word? xD) a lot before release differently.
So if you guys and girls want to help out, put it on your wishlist and make Ellie happy:

:ellie_happy:

So...You might ask yourself why steam? Well, the simple answer is that it's currently one of the biggest markets for (adult) games, and if I ever want to be able to get some new/better hardware I simply need to make a bit more money.
You might also wondering about BM staying free or not and yes, it will stay free! I've chosen steam specifically to make some money and it will most likely be the only platform where I ask for money for the game (and I will most likely get a shitstorm for that, but hey, shit happens, right?).
Are there differences between the steam version and the normal release? Yes, but only minor differences. I've changed the intro text a little bit and cut one part of a scene (where Ellie grinds on MC's leg at night), and that's it.
The steam version has Achievements and cloud sync if that's important for you

If anyone of my supporters (patreon or subscribestar) at 5 bucks tier or higher or who supports me long enough wants a steam key just can ask me for it once it's released.

A big thanks Droid Productions for helping me out with the trailer, he spend hours making it and without his help the page wouldn't be online by now :)

Alright, I hope I covered everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Congrats. I already added it on my wishlist, hopefully that will help. Also i got heavy life is strange vibes from the trailer. and weirdly enough it fits the narrative of the game. it seems humorish and dramaful at first but it has some deep and dark tones too.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Added to wishlist :love:. Maybe you should add a release date so the game can appeared on Steam popular upcoming releases tab. That will attract more people.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Updates on every game thread I have ever been to on this site have the DATE posted in the OP

Hint for newbies:
Read more post less
Until you learn a thing or two

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Updates on every game thread I have ever been to on this site have the DATE posted in the OP

Hint for newbies:
Read more post less
Until you learn a thing or two
So either the entire post I responded to disappeared or I read something elsewhere and responded here???
I couldn't tell you.

But keep at it Rec my Ellie need is growing. :)

• Haha

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It would be really easy for Valve to implement an age verification system, but they have no interest in doing though.

As a german, i only have the option to getting adult erotik content via gifting from a friend around the world. :(

Reactions: thorin0815
4.40 star(s) 203 Votes