sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020

Mr. Robo

Formerly 'Zelns'
Jun 30, 2024
Except the fact it was a beta was hidden, and that isn't why old saves wouldn't work...
Beta was hidden where? if you mean on Steam, it's in the "Beta" branch. So, what is the reason why your old saves don't work? either an older update that caused the saves to not work or a mod?

the beta from steam, not leaked had some missing Pictures too.
How do you know this? I was trying to figure it out. Did someone join the beta and what, took the game folder and uploaded here? but then I see someone mentioning a higher tier on Patreon that gives them a very early build (unless that/steam are the same) I am just confused.

Main thing is, wait for the official update. I don't know why anyone would upload it onto here like that. What is the purpose? it's not like they need to play it because they already own it.

No one is dying to play a Beta on here... unless you're very impatient/need that quick hit fix. And I guess if it helps find bugs/issues faster, then fine...

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
The title mod shows .9, but is still only .8.5.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
v0.8.5 is back on the OP until a stable version is released.
Pick whatever one you want????

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes