freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Fantastic start really love this first release. Though no MILF that catch my attention but the girls are all A+. Looking forward for the next one.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Already covered. Dev was a bit unfamiliar with the tag previously and thought 'cheating' was sufficient. I believe he submitted to add the NTR tag (and also stated there probably won't be more in the future)
Well technically it is Netoratrash, but being in the very beginning and causing zero emotional impact, putting the tag there is just a courtesy thing for those who get overly sensitive. (I do hate ntr myself, but in this case, it didn't matter one bit)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here is a walkthrough I did, enjoy! Thank you to Qleaf for answering about 5 million questions and getting me where I am!

Edit: Updated to v0.2b

Well, looks like I picked the right new game to do a guide for, can't tell you how great I think this game is and WindwardGames is just doing an amazing job, let alone it being his first attempt, wow! Thank you guys so much for all the likes on the guide, it makes me feel like the work I am doing matters as much to you as it does to me! xoxo

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Thebeast7

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 566380

Overview:
Newly single and with your life spiraling out of control, you start a new job as an English teacher in a school full of beautiful women and girls. Realizing that life is short and you should take pleasure when you can, you stand on the brink of a life of hedonism, should you wish it...​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-25
Release Date: 2020-02-25
Developer: WindwardGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA- -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 566363 View attachment 566364 View attachment 566365 View attachment 566366 View attachment 566367 View attachment 566368 View attachment 566369
only chapter 1 is released or full version in thins game??.. I have downloaded the game and played but I'm seeing the chapter 1 completed only??

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Ohh thanks can I get updated for the updates by this website or I have to follow someone to get updates??
no idea how that works. except at the top right of this thread. there is a "watch" tab next to a "ignore Thread" tab if you click watch i think it'll keep you informed on what goes on but as for the actual update. well i cant say much except it'll appear on latest updates at some point. or create a patreon account and follow the develpor there and just check your email from time to time.

Reactions: Thebeast7

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ohh thanks can I get updated for the updates by this website or I have to follow someone to get updates??
The OP will get updated with each new release, but if you want to support the developer go here :

WindwardGames

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2020
Getting an error each time i try to leave after catching Raine changing in the lockers. Attached a screenshot

Will try a clean install at earliest chance but internet is...spotty.
Yes, there's a bug there (one missing letter in the "jump" location), will fix in next update.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Already covered. Dev was a bit unfamiliar with the tag previously and thought 'cheating' was sufficient. I believe he submitted to add the NTR tag (and also stated there probably won't be more in the future)
Well mc did break off with elanine so anything elaine does after the break up is no longer considered ntr since the mc moved on.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
did you not read the comment from elaine and her boss during the sex scene ?? who would in their right mind still make love to whore like that ?? :devilish:
No, but I would tie her up and make her watch as I railed her boss from behind (and she would do it that girl seemed down for anything). ;) But, maybe that's just one of my kinks. In reality (and MC even says it) she could have been doing that for years. On the other hand I've seen people take people back for doing less IRL. Not me though, cheaters never quit.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i liked the way mc could talk the female bartender and tell her to shut up and just give me my fucking drink.. :devilish: (y) i am not paying you to talk just the drink.. and be quite..:p

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
MC leave that place so i guess "The Boss" and that "Slut" living together so it's not hard go get some photo and blackmail them she got promotion because they got affair and voila...
i would have wanted an option for mc to kick his fiancee out of the house.. with her boss to boot.. :devilish: (y) why did mc need to leave it was his house right ??:sneaky:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
at start part of the game MC learn her lover have some affair and get busted by MC , after a little time passed MC asked for belongings she write to boxes "MC's shit" and dropped all boxes the door ... such a good way to get redemption i wanna sooo much revenge fuck that bitch
To me this part is fine at least i wont have to take her drama anymore mc already found new love interest with where much better then her anyway. it would have been worse if mc was married to her.. at least this part mc was saved atleast. it is better to find out before marriage then after.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
To me this part is fine at least i wont have to take her drama anymore mc already found new love interest with where much better then her anyway. it would have been worse if mc was married to her.. at least this part mc was saved atleast. it is better to find out before marriage then after.
you are right about marriage thing but that's not only thing that bother me
you caught her having an affair with her boss and is a "she" she running after MC said we can talk that's mean she don't want to split and just a little late she forget about it and write "MC's shit" on the boxes so whats changed ? i am just angry not sad :D MC leave like a passive moron without do something or said something i just want to get revenge because of it. it's not sadness just anger and revenge

Reactions: Valeck

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
ugh ntr tag, when a game may end in ntr not given ntr tag....
when a game open with ntr given ntr tag, which mostly only in the open without longlasting meaning...just hope that ntr only mean for that lesbian scene in the start...ugh looking grim.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes