WindwardGames

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2020
Weeeeell... went back to the frankly ADORABLE School Administrator to ask for my Classroom Number, and decided to play it safe. Then... BOOM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems I'm not allowed to be careful around my new quasi Boss ;)
Thanks! One missing letter in the code, will fix for the next update.

Noctis67

Jun 14, 2017
I understand when there is not lot of "hot" content when the game is 0.1 , but it is frustrating (even more if the game is good)

But this game ...my gosh, for a 0.1 the amount of "hot" content is very "generous" and I'm not even at the end of this version as I write this

:p(y)

Last edited:

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
A good start for a VN and it looks promising.

On the Save page, the left/right arrows (to navigate to page 10 and higher) are there but look invisible for some reason (perhaps due to the background image?).

Really nice visuals and the women are gorgeous. Good BGM and the music in general fits with the scenes. The text and dialogue are well written. Only one typo that I saw:

"(All right. My first class. Got to take it easy. Things have kind of wild since breaking up with Elaine.)"

This probably should have read "Things have become kind of wild since breaking up with Elaine." or similar.

I'll be looking forward to seeing where this goes.

WindwardGames

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2020
A good start for a VN and it looks promising.

On the Save page, the left/right arrows (to navigate to page 10 and higher) are there but look invisible for some reason (perhaps due to the background image?).

Really nice visuals and the women are gorgeous. Good BGM and the music in general fits with the scenes. The text and dialogue are well written. Only one typo that I saw:

"(All right. My first class. Got to take it easy. Things have kind of wild since breaking up with Elaine.)"

This probably should have read "Things have become kind of wild since breaking up with Elaine." or similar.

I'll be looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Appreciate it! Looks like the font I chose for the menus doesn't include arrow characters, will fix for the next update.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game cuts through all the bullshit and just skips right to the best parts, not gonna lie i actually love it. It feels believable enough in a scenario like this.

Really great game, hopefully it gets the attention it deserves.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
if it was me at the beginning i would of immediately hop on that bed like tarzan and fuck the waves out of that lesbo boss and treat her the way she did to my girl rough and hard:p then leave and when my girl ran after me in the hall i would of turn her around pin against the wall and did the giddy up horsy in her ass in front of our neighbor recording showcasing the slut she is then the next day go to her job and give out the sex tape to all co workers :PogChamp:(oh shit) oh you damn right skippy shes gonna be the talk of her job get all the dicks she wants plastic, shemales her coochie gonna be so loose its gonna look like space in that bitch better yet a black hole your dick dont even gotta be out soon as you get hard that shit will suck you right in like a vacuum cleanero_O ima title the tape "Tarzan Turns a Cheating into a Screening" :PogChamp:#HideYourNymphoOrTheLesboWillGetTheMemo:devilish: and thats exactly what happened shawty was just a nympho dressed up to the tea looking like Anime hoping her boss get the memo and not have any consequences like this some sort of Nintendo :WeSmart:

Last edited:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
this game came out of nowhere but it's already a wow from me. so many scenes already many different characters :D
i love it and wish the next update would be tomorrow haha
ps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: eddie987
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes