Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Thankfully, today we had a good game that could handle the "new" ICCreations game. If you can get a good rate of content within a long time between updates, you will have everything to grow and evolve.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Bad Teacher [v0.1] [WindwardGames] - Original Size: 0.99 GB

Download Win (80MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is a fine 0.1. Nice writing, solid renders and hot girls. :)

The intro is a bit meh ... I mean ... as long as she fucks another woman, you can try something ^^ But I think with a dude some would cry out bc of her cheating or some BS.

For my taste everything is a bit to quick and easy to fuck, but I can live with that when the rest is fine. The problem might be, that there is not much room to escalate ... I mean, we fucked the daughter of our buddy more or less in front of him. Sure - the end will probably be a huge gangbang with all girls in front of him (and all the other non gay males^^) or something like that ...
I prefer to conquer the girls instead of fuck them on a silver plate ... but as I said - all in all this is a fun game to enjoy :p

Reactions: mileduets

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Wow look at that compression rate, 1Gb file down to 79.7Mb, just under 8% of the original file.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
WindwardGames
I usually stay away from first releases and wait for the first few updates and have a look then... ...don't know what got the better of me today, but I don't regret giving it a shot one tiny bit. This was a heck of a first impression.
Best of luck and fun along the way developing this, I hope to see more of it.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This is not what I was expecting, it is a whole lot more. Very good start and I can not wait for the updates. I do hope we get revenge on the ex and her boss

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Man, that is a Hall of Fame first release. And that final montage of students, you thinking, damn, then cutting to the protag's face. Perfect.

Reactions: dutchpete

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
*SLORP!SLORP!SLORP!* *SPLAT**SPLAT* Heh. I hear it"s good for the complexion...
Ah, those magical word's

I am loving this game, Thanks WindwardGames

Reactions: EthanHunt95

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think the Dev will have a nice bright future ahead of him, his strongest aspect so far seems to be writing good characters, it's only 0.1 release and i am already in love with Mara and intrigued by a few others. You can throw in 10 sex scenes in 0.1 that alone wont sell you on the sexiness of the character, stuff like dialogue, mannerisms, clever/funny moments and scenes will. I feel like this is one part that really can't be earned or improved much upon if you don't already have a grasp for it, but stuff like animations, UI, game mechanics, etc... get naturally improved with experience, so yea this game is gonna do great, I'll be joining patreon for this game in the next few days.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes