The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Huh. A character called Eric in a pr0n game who is (seemingly) NOT a collossal douche canoe... now I've seen everything. :cool: :p
Also, the MC reminds me more of Cillian Murphy than Henry Cavill...

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
All of you played this so I would expect somebody to explain this picture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mara tells him to back up behind the wall, so her father who is one of the most oblivious people in the world btw, doesn't see the MC pounding his daughter and thinks she is just randomly bending over the table because her back is hurting, because we all know those 18 year olds with random back problems.
Seriously i wanna see how far Mara and MC can keep pushing this with the dad being completely out of the loop. The icing is the fact that he thinks she is shy and very innocent.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Awesome game with huge potential,i will keep my eyes on this,i really liked it! ;)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
doesn't see the MC pounding his daughter and thinks she is just randomly bending over the table because her back is hurting, because we all know those 18 year olds with random back problems.
MC is really a bad teacher. A good teacher would have massaged her back instead.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Lovin it so far. I must say it's nice not having to wait for a couple hours of game play/grind before you start getting it on though some games are great that way but this game Yeehaa. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more.
I was thinking the same thing. I like games that have some good build-up, but it's also nice to have some games that don't spend too long before just jumping straight into the debauchery and sex scenes.

This game has potential.

Reactions: King0870

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Wow! That was really awesome! Plenty of bobs and vagene to fap to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A harem and possible relations with the sister in Chicago would be perfection

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes