Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
if it was me at the beginning i would of immediately hop on that bed like tarzan and fuck the waves out of that lesbo boss and treat her the way she did to my girl rough and hard:p then leave and when my girl ran after me in the hall i would of turn her around pin against the wall and did the giddy up horsy on her ass in front of our neighbor recording showcasing the slut she is then the next day go to her job and sale the sex tape to all co workers title "Tarzan Turns a Cheating into a Screening" :PogChamp:#HideYourNymphoOrTheLesboWillGetTheMemo:devilish: and thats exactly what happened shawty was just a nympho dressed up to the tea looking like Anime hoping her boss get the memo and not have any consequences like this some sort of Nintendo :WeSmart:
I was thinking the same thing, not the whole sex tape thing, but I would definitely jump in there and get a goodbye present. Then I would peace the fuck out! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadu

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Such potential this game have, good animations and renders, good writing and interesting girls. :love:
if this keep vanilla when it comes to the content i may throw a few dollars your way. (y)

Reactions: Valeck

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
at start part of the game MC learn her lover have some affair and get busted by MC , after a little time passed MC asked for belongings she write to boxes "MC's shit" and dropped all boxes the door ... such a good way to get redemption i wanna sooo much revenge fuck that bitch

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The only downside to this game is he use of the apartment from the game "Room for Rent".

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Damn can't wait for more updates for this it's a great start for damn sure and mara and kate :love::love::love: more please

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Thank you, WindwardGames - I have enjoyed all the classy games so far that I have found on this site (about 100 of them), but I love how WELL this game hit me from the first moments, and it keeps on going! I have played like 10 mins of the game, and the first impression is nothing else but WOWSY! I look forward diving more into the game! Well done. Bloody well done, mr!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well that's kinda a unique kinda game. Never expected Rainne to be that short.
Don't chose red chose green. Well at least there's a warning. Why chose red right?
I love all that sneaky stuff they do. Can't have too many of those.
VCR?
What year is that, the 80's? The sex is the best part. It does not disappoint.
Great story, great artwork. The script could use some help here and there but passable.
Can't wait to see what happens in the next version., maybe make it longer cause that was kinda short for a GB....peace.

Last edited:

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Installing the game now and really looking forward playing it, during more than a year I have been a member on this site, it is extremely seldom I see a game with such glowing reviews from everyone. This game must be something special..

Edit. Played it now and I have to agree with all those earlier comments, this is a absolutely fantastic first release..

Last edited:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Lovin it so far. I must say it's nice not having to wait for a couple hours of game play/grind before you start getting it on though some games are great that way but this game Yeehaa. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more.

Reactions: MoreLinks
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes