Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The sister obviously. The white trash "Landlady/Tenant" combo.
I don't know if things changed with the latest version, but the sister was already presented as his sister in the game. There's no patch needed to change their relationship. Besides, allegedly she was a lesbian although in a game like this she could develop other tastes.

EDIT: Oh you mean the white trash student! As I understood it, it was her mother, not her sister. But yeah, you're right about that.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I don't know if things changed with the latest version, but the sister was already presented as his sister in the game. There's no patch needed to change their relationship. Besides, allegedly she was a lesbian although in a game like this she could develop other tastes.
Obviously, if sister and MC share the cute little Japanese girl, but don't touch, no patch is needed. I mean the twins didn't touch either much to my disappointment but the "Landlady/Tenant" are so fucking obviously related judging by their character models, that.... uhmm any future sharing scenes might feel enhanced by a certain patch?

May 19, 2020
Edit: I absolutely fucking abhor ntr, there's probably no one out there who hates it more than I do. I had trouble sleeping that night the first time I encountered ntr I'm not kidding. It was a hentai. So believe me when I say that first scene with the ex was not ntr, least not for me, somehow, idk why. Sure, it sucks cause bitch wasn't even cheating with a better looking dude with a bigger dick, but with a woman with a fake plastic one. That shit is incredibly insulting and emasculating. But Idk, somehow I don't think that's ntr. Although for the benefit of new players maybe make that scene optional to see?
As someone who doesn't visualize themselves as the MC in any content format, I enjoy NTR (seeing a girl enjoy having sex is always a good time) and have definitely consumed a lot of NTR content in the past.

So that being said, I also personally don't think the opening scene is NTR, because at least for me, NTR and cheating have one key difference: NTR has to have some emotional connection, whereas cheating can but isn't necessary. The game starts almost immediately with the fiancée having sex with someone else. There is no question that this is cheating, as the MC clearly isn't into this (though judging by his character in-game, if she had talked to him about it beforehand he might have been, oh well). But we don't have any emotional attachment, backstory, or anything of the sort, because it's the very beginning of the game - all we know is that they're obviously together, but the first we see of her character is that she's getting railed by her boss. Perhaps this is just my limitation from not seeing myself as the MC, but I would think that people who hate cheating would hate this.

NTR, though? In all experiences with NTR content that I've had, there is always a relationship that is built up between two characters before the NTR content starts to take place. For me, this isn't NTR. NTR is when you start the game with a loving kiss and nice banter with the fiancée before you discover her cheating. Or when you establish that the girl is your childhood friend and you have feelings for her and she clearly has feelings for you too. Or any number of other scenarios.

So in conclusion, I'm pretty sure that this game is slightly mislabeled, and people misuse the NTR label pretty often (or perhaps I myself don't understand it perfectly). But NTR is always cheating, whereas cheating isn't always NTR.

Also, I'm not sure that making the scene optional is really feasible - it's pretty much the driving force of the entire game, and it's pretty important to understand why the MC is doing anything thereafter; his actions don't make narrative sense otherwise. I guess you could ask the question "do you want to view the cheating scene?" and then if someone chooses no, just make a very short typed description of what happens, though.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
As someone who doesn't visualize themselves as the MC in any content format, I enjoy NTR (seeing a girl enjoy having sex is always a good time) and have definitely consumed a lot of NTR content in the past.

So that being said, I also personally don't think the opening scene is NTR, because at least for me, NTR and cheating have one key difference: NTR has to have some emotional connection, whereas cheating can but isn't necessary. The game starts almost immediately with the fiancée having sex with someone else. There is no question that this is cheating, as the MC clearly isn't into this (though judging by his character in-game, if she had talked to him about it beforehand he might have been, oh well). But we don't have any emotional attachment, backstory, or anything of the sort, because it's the very beginning of the game - all we know is that they're obviously together, but the first we see of her character is that she's getting railed by her boss. Perhaps this is just my limitation from not seeing myself as the MC, but I would think that people who hate cheating would hate this.

NTR, though? In all experiences with NTR content that I've had, there is always a relationship that is built up between two characters before the NTR content starts to take place. For me, this isn't NTR. NTR is when you start the game with a loving kiss and nice banter with the fiancée before you discover her cheating. Or when you establish that the girl is your childhood friend and you have feelings for her and she clearly has feelings for you too. Or any number of other scenarios.

So in conclusion, I'm pretty sure that this game is slightly mislabeled, and people misuse the NTR label pretty often (or perhaps I myself don't understand it perfectly). But NTR is always cheating, whereas cheating isn't always NTR.

Also, I'm not sure that making the scene optional is really feasible - it's pretty much the driving force of the entire game, and it's pretty important to understand why the MC is doing anything thereafter; his actions don't make narrative sense otherwise. I guess you could ask the question "do you want to view the cheating scene?" and then if someone chooses no, just make a very short typed description of what happens, though.
A for effort, bro.

NOT touching that subject with a ten foot pole though. Here's me actively Social Distancing.

*inches towards the exit avoiding making eye-contact*

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So that being said, I also personally don't think the opening scene is NTR, because at least for me, NTR and cheating have one key difference: NTR has to have some emotional connection
The MC is in a long turn relationship, so he does have emotional connection with her (so I think it is NTR).
I continued playing, because - it was required for the story, and as it was at a stage where I as a player had no chance to have formed my own feelings towards her. If at was with a guy and I felt something for her personally, I would have stopped.
So for me, the MC had an emotional connection, but myself as the player did not. Whether it is NTR or just cheating would have been irrelevant to me.

Other people will have different views on what they are comfortable with seeing and what the dislike.

Reactions: possibilities4774

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This smile is amazing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's so well done it seems almost real. Her mouth, her eyes, even her muscles...
Just a little detail amidst many other but I wanted to share it. In my opinion very few devs achieve this level of realism when posing facial expressions.
Now someone will tell me it was a prefabricated pose or something and I'll need to hide for a while :KEK:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019

I agree with everything you said and yes I meant making that scene optional to view I thought it was obvious cause I said" make the scene optional to see" and not just "make it optional"

May 19, 2020
The MC is in a long turn relationship, so he does have emotional connection with her (so I think it is NTR).
I continued playing, because - it was required for the story, and as it was at a stage where I as a player had no chance to have formed my own feelings towards her. If at was with a guy and I felt something for her personally, I would have stopped.
So for me, the MC had an emotional connection, but myself as the player did not. Whether it is NTR or just cheating would have been irrelevant to me.

Other people will have different views on what they are comfortable with seeing and what the dislike.
That's fair, for the MC it's certainly NTR. I just think that it loses a lot of the emotional impact that NTR normally has because we, the actual players, don't have any real opinion on her whatsoever besides "this is my cheating fiancée." So perhaps the label isn't wrong, but it just doesn't feel like NTR normally does, since it's lacking build from our perspective. And again, from my view where I'm not personally the MC, it's probably biased.

I agree with everything you said and yes I meant making that scene optional to view I thought it was obvious cause I said" make the scene optional to see" and not just "make it optional"
Sorry, am bad at the reading comprehension occasionally.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
That's fair, for the MC it's certainly NTR. I just think that it loses a lot of the emotional impact that NTR normally has because we, the actual players, don't have any real opinion on her whatsoever besides "this is my cheating fiancée." So perhaps the label isn't wrong, but it just doesn't feel like NTR normally does, since it's lacking build from our perspective. And again, from my view where I'm not personally the MC, it's probably biased.
I am an NTR hatter, but otherwise I agree with you on many things. The player does not have time to form an emotional bond, so I do not mind the opening scene. But purely technically, it is NTR.
The scene is important to the game because it transforms MC committed to romantic relationships, into MC slut and the game is about MC slut, not MC Romeo.
Other games on this site have potential GFs in intimate scenes, who the MC barely knows at that time. This would not be purely technical NTR, but it evokes the same emotions in the player.

So It is difficult cover technical approach as well what players feel from scenes. Tags can carry only limited information. It is much better if the developer describes what players should expect from game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
we should stole her boss and make her our cock slave xD
WindwardGames so my comment will become true? we will be able to turn our ex gf our cock slave and fuck that hot boss of her? man if you do that, you will be a dream maker hahaha
(in fact add making the mc fuck the boss in front of her ex gf like she did to him :love: sweet sweet revenge....)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hope he gets enough support to make the game as good as it's potential. This one is better as is than half the monster tit milf games here.
So true! Realistic models and wonderful diversity in characters is unusual. Most of the time it seems we get giant titted "mom" and "sis" with wimpy virgin younger brother.

Nice to see a well done game that doesn't go that direction.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes