sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Is it just me or Simone (Kate's friend in her younger years) is the woman with mask trying to break in school office?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Doubtful. My money would be on the librarian being trans. After all she was reading a book called 'How to Make Your Man Give You Head.'

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
It would be a nice bonus feature to choose the MC's last name too
When given the option, my last name is always Strongcock.
If you Unren the game files and find/replace the last name in Notepad++ you can do it. I often do it as I like to change the last name as well.

for example ToeSucker1974 here are the files with the last name changed to "Strongcock". Delete the "SC " in front of the file names and drop into the "game" folder. not sure, you may have to unren the game first
View attachment SC chapterone.rpy View attachment SC chaptertwo.rpy View attachment SC script.rpy

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Also, since the game seems to take place in the US.... In what bizarro world do public high schools (which are state/city run and owned) get to be bought and sold by private people/corporations/entities/whatever? Worse case the city they are in would decide to close them down for whatever reason(Funding/Not enough students to warrant keeping it open/one public official sucks dick better than another/etc). They would not be "bought out" by an outside entity, thats not how it works at all!

maybe after having played so many of these games for so long my "suspension of disbelief" is weakening dunno. Just curious I guess

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Also, since the game seems to take place in the US.... In what bizarro world do public high schools (which are state/city run and owned) get to be bought and sold by private people/corporations/entities/whatever? Worse case the city they are in would decide to close them down for whatever reason(Funding/Not enough students to warrant keeping it open/one public official sucks dick better than another/etc). They would not be "bought out" by an outside entity, thats not how it works at all!

maybe after having played so many of these games for so long my "suspension of disbelief" is weakening dunno. Just curious I guess
I've long learned to turn off my common sense when it comes to these types of games. Heck, for a lot of other media as well, I mean the Fast & Furious franchise practically runs on "suspension of disbelief" nowadays. Certainly not NOS...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played the three chapters that are available. Very promising game overall. I appreciate that the pacing, the MC already fucks around a lot and its not just teasing for tons of updates.

The MC is also refreshing, just a good looking adult looking for fun. Not the typical horny midget we usually get. I didn't like the first scene but at least you will be able to take revenge on that bitch.

I hope you can bang your sister here, she is the hottest character alongside Kate

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just played the three chapters that are available. Very promising game overall. I appreciate that the pacing, the MC already fucks around a lot and its not just teasing for tons of updates.

The MC is also refreshing, just a good looking adult looking for fun. Not the typical horny midget we usually get. I didn't like the first scene but at least you will be able to take revenge on that bitch.

I hope you can bang your sister here, she is the hottest character alongside Kate
I think it's unlikely that the sister gets fucked by the MC, 1) she's a lesbian and 2) she is actually called his "sister" versus "roommate". Becky and Megan though they look alike are "landlady" and "tenant" which is the standard for when incest takes place between two characters.

Would love to be wrong but don't get your hopes up. :)

Reactions: Journey95

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I think it's unlikely that the sister gets fucked by the MC, 1) she's a lesbian and 2) she is actually called his "sister" versus "roommate". Becky and Megan though they look alike are "landlady" and "tenant" which is the standard for when incest takes place between two characters.

Yeah you are likely right. But I think there will at least be sharing scenes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

During the diner, the choice of letting her go with the student said possible future threesome options. That's pretty much the only reason I let it fly, so it better be an option to fuck her :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
During the diner, the choice of letting her go with the student said possible future threesome options. That's pretty much the only reason I let it fly, so it better be an option to fuck her :D
Threesome can mean that you both play with Yuki but not with each other. So the MC can fuck Yuki and the sister can too but neither of them touch. I figure that is the plan due to the naming convention.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Threesome can mean that you both play with Yuki but not with each other. So the MC can fuck Yuki and the sister can too but neither of them touch. I figure that is the plan due to the naming convention.
Sure it can, but then it's pointless, because you could do the same without "teaming up".

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sure it can, but then it's pointless, because you could do the same without "teaming up".
Not going to disagree, threesome to me has an unspoken rule of everyone fucks everyone. If you don't want that to happen then you need to state it beforehand. Just figured that was what we'd see in the game based on naming of characters, I'd LOVE to be wrong though.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes