MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Jesus, you all are some double-standard dicks. You're fucking cavemen. ' I hit girl over head. She don't eat pussy unless I tell her to eat pussy. She better not have eaten pussy in past, I not tell her so."
Hey man. No need to start throwing insults. You have your opinion. That's ok. I have mine. That's ok. The other guys have their own opinions. That's also ok. This was supposed to be a discussion on the character which is totally cool. Not on the game itself. So not sure why you feel the need to call people cavemen? Like, let's all sit around a fire, smoke a bowl, and talk about how hot Mara is? That sounds like fun.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
No one ever said anything like that here, it was never about who's sowing wild oats or not, but the fact that you're try to steer it into this direction and make it about something that isn't, just reinforces what I said about running out of points. ;)
Look. the path you are sticking too directly assumes MC will win regardless, which we already know, but you're cutting off women's path to get there in any reasonable manner. Take for instance the pregnant next-door neighbor. She was 7-9 months pregnant when he meets her. She had to have sex with someone prior to MC unless this is some kind of immaculate inception.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Hey man. No need to start throwing insults. You have your opinion. That's ok. I have mine. That's ok. The other guys have their own opinions. That's also ok. This was supposed to be a discussion on the character which is totally cool. Not on the game itself. So not sure why you feel the need to call people cavemen? Like, let's all sit around a fire, smoke a bowl, and talk about how hot Mara is? That sounds like fun.
I apologize for saying something offensive. It certainly wasn't my goal, I just wanted to point out my own opinion that thinking you're the center of the universe is not a fruitful thought.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I apologize for saying something offensive. It certainly wasn't my goal, I just wanted to point out my own opinion that thinking you're the center of the universe is not a fruitful thought.
No offense taken my man. Just enjoy a civilized discussion whether you agree with someone or not. The mods will crackdown on things if it gets too hostile. :)

Reactions: Oldmantac

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
great game. in 3 month more content than some games had in 3 years and the renders and animation are great quality. the only thing i didn´t get is, we can choose the gender of the whore and the age for kate at her first sexual encounter, but why not give us the option to change the relation for the 2 blondes?

erkper

May 16, 2018
great game. in 3 month more content than some games had in 3 years and the renders and animation are great quality. the only thing i didn´t get is, we can choose the gender of the whore and the age for kate at her first sexual encounter, but why not give us the option to change the relation for the 2 blondes?
Because Patreon sucks.

Reactions: Risen3247

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I just played through the game a few times and had a no sex run (as you can imagine it was boring and short), a no Mara or Kate run, a no Mara run, and a no Kate run. Obviously the scene at the park plays out differently with each of the last two runs. The no Kate run she shows up as usual but Kate and Mara talk about how you could have had them both and shared, the No Mara run there is no sex at the park and nothing changes at dinner. Kate still talks about sharing and lesbian sex. The only change is she doesn't have anyone to send a picture to after dessert. The no Mara or Kate run you just have the blue sexual encounters and Becky.

I thought it was interesting to see how it did or didn't change. Honestly I think the No Mara or Kate run may be my favorite, the idea that the MC doesn't want anything longterm or even remotely serious makes sense so I have him deciding to avoid fucking his bf's daughter and sister in his house.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what happens next and maybe getting a piece of Rayne in an update or so.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Because Patreon sucks.
But that's the thing, having the user type in their own choices there apparently meets Patreon's restrictions. So like how I said Kate was a minor when she had her first lesbian experience and it passes Patreon's muster, then also the ability to enter in what relationship the 'landlady' and 'tenant' have would also pass its guidelines, no?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
But that's the thing, having the user type in their own choices there apparently meets Patreon's restrictions. So like how I said Kate was a minor when she had her first lesbian experience and it passes Patreon's muster, then also the ability to enter in what relationship the 'landlady' and 'tenant' have would also pass its guidelines, no?
There are more games where you can customize the age but still need a patch to see incest. Off the top of my head Midlife Crisis and Radiant come to mind. Kind of a double standard I agree.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
There are more games where you can customize the age but still need a patch to see incest. Off the top of my head Midlife Crisis and Radiant come to mind. Kind of a double standard I agree.
but there are also some games where you can type in the relations. like DfD or the spellbook fot example

BiffTannon

May 13, 2020
My android virus software told me to delete right away, that it had a ransomware Trojan in it. Sucks. Really wanted to check this one out. Hopefully someone can make an android version that's clean

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Man that Claire (blonde girl who catches you in the park) is cute as fuck. Was hoping for a chance at some action with her. :(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Guys, when I choose to let Kate tell me about her first time I get +1 affection points but lose 5 passion points o_O.
It doesn't make any sense. I checked the WT and I'm supposed to get +1 passion point by making that choice, not lose 5.
Does anyone else have the same problem? Im playing version 0.2b.

EDIT: Forget I wrote anything. I downloaded the compressed version some minutes ago and that's why I thought I was using the latest version but it's actually 0.2a. Abhai you may want to take care of that ;).

Last edited:

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I love this update. While it was all great, my favorite part was MC and his sister finding out that they had been sleeping with the same teacher back when they were in high school. That was fucking hilarious.
Sooo looking forward to more from this game and Dev. Kind of hoping that the prostitute is not the only trans character though. Would be great if the shy girl Rowena was as well. She could just be shy and going through her ugly duckling phase, but same story elements for that could point to her as trans.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes