MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, one of the most promising games I've seen on here and just enough of a difference in terms of perversion to stand out without being too much.

Ummm.... "Too much", I suppose would be the best way to say it.

Anyway, I hope that they are okay and will be able to return to developing this one.

Hopefully they're OK. I know this is a lot less important than they're health, but I need to get some sex with that stacked dwarf. :love:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, one of the most promising games I've seen on here and just enough of a difference in terms of perversion to stand out without being too much.

Ummm.... "Too much", I suppose would be the best way to say it.

Anyway, I hope that they are okay and will be able to return to developing this one.
I mean, this game opens up with the MC walking in on his fiance getting strap-on fucked by her female boss and screaming about much she wanted it from the moment she first saw her boss. Honestly never seen anything like that before in a VN so I knew this was going to be a different sort of game and there have been some other interesting things already like with the aforementioned stacked dwarf, a sharing relationship with a (legal age) schoolgirl and her aunt, a lesbian sister who seems like she might try to seduce one his students, and the MC possibly seducing the mother of his ex for a revenge fuck.

A very promising game indeed and would be a shame if we didn't get more.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I mean, this game opens up with the MC walking in on his fiance getting strap-on fucked by her female boss and screaming about much she wanted it from the moment she first saw her boss. Honestly never seen anything like that before in a VN so I knew this was going to be a different sort of game and there have been some other interesting things already like with the aforementioned stacked dwarf, a sharing relationship with a (legal age) schoolgirl and her aunt, a lesbian sister who seems like she might try to seduce one his students, and the MC possibly seducing the mother of his ex for a revenge fuck.

A very promising game indeed and would be a shame if we didn't get more.
i agree that kinda freaked me out.... shit i was hoping to stay and watch , but that wasn't meant to be :cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i agree that kinda freaked me out.... shit i was hoping to stay and watch , but that wasn't meant to be :cry:
Yeah, when I played this I was like, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! I expected her to be having an affair, but not like this!" The fact that it was her female boss wasn't what shocked me the most either, it was that both of them talked about how they lusted after each other from the moment they first met. Like, if she was that into women that she would get so turned on by her boss the minute she laid eyes on her, why the hell was she marrying a guy? :WaitWhat:

But it was still a sexy AF scene and one helluva way to open up a VN. :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, when I played this I was like, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! I expected her to be having an affair, but not like this!" The fact that it was her female boss wasn't what shocked me the most either, it was that both of them talked about how they lusted after each other from the moment they first met. Like, if she was that into women that she would get so turned on by her boss the minute she laid eyes on her, why the hell was she marrying a guy? :WaitWhat:

But it was still a sexy AF scene and one helluva way to open up a VN. :love:
Yeah, I was surprised by that scene. It was a great beginning to a VN. The fact that his fiancee was so fixated on her boss even though she was about to get married made me glad the MC got rid of her. If we get more game I will have to do a new playthrough of wanting to destroy her. In my current canon playthrough I decided I didn't want anything to do with her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I was surprised by that scene. It was a great beginning to a VN. The fact that his fiancee was so fixated on her boss even though she was about to get married made me glad the MC got rid of her. If we get more game I will have to do a new playthrough of wanting to destroy her. In my current canon playthrough I decided I didn't want anything to do with her.
I decided that too, but I also decided that I'll fuck her Mom as payback. :devilish:

Mr_StabbyST4B

May 20, 2020
Oh, and Im looking forward to fucking the ex-fiance xD And the girl which saw you fuck in the park, and ... and prolly most of the characters which were there. And I really pray for some good BDSM scenes

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
really nice game, good editing, nice story, funny as hell at some points, really enjoyed it, hope we will get more of it
huge props

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes