Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I disagree.
The character is "super-hot", per his partners.
People tend to underestimate how easy it is for 10/10 people to get laid.
You are judging by your life experience, but you are probably not 10/10 (neither am I), so you and this character live in two parallel universes -- your life experience and reasoning does not work with people like him
I agree ... think Brad Pitt in a pool of regular women that are good looking or slightly better AND hung like a horse to boot. These women would be recommending him to one another when they're in private. Even a seven can't relate ... a better example of explaining this is Jim Jeffries talking about how that works in his stand up.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
how many of the ladies can be in relationship ?
So far Mara and Kate are the only ones who can have a relationship. Though it looks like more are setup to potentially be in a relationship. No definitive answer beyond those two though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone recommend any games like this one: very well made and young partners?
This game got me hooked, and I need my fix. I hope dev is doing okay and hasn't abandoned it.
besides mrdots games try the professor, annie's school day (on hold atm but might continue in future). dusklight manor and college seduction also falls into that category. few others on my playlist but not recommended for those who just want to enjoy lewdscenes.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm the developer hasn't said anything in a month, this is a bad sign considering he was pretty active beforehand, i am hoping everything is OK with him, but with current stuff happening in the world i am honestly worried.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
I agree ... think Brad Pitt in a pool of regular women that are good looking or slightly better AND hung like a horse to boot. These women would be recommending him to one another when they're in private. Even a seven can't relate ... a better example of explaining this is Jim Jeffries talking about how that works in his stand up.
correct, 2 things attract women money and just like us looks. Think a younger Brad Pitt. Or think of a super hot model you like, then reverse the gender, there are men who are 10's and can get laid like the MC. Leonardo Decapio right after titantic had that experience with thousands of women throwing themselves at him. You live in a parallel universe. Such things are outside the experience of us mere mortals. LOL

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Having had what the Dev had as far as illnesses go, it took me a good 5-6 weeks to feel well enough to start working on my projects again. I'd stay hopeful, and I sincerely hope the Dev is recovering...
Glad you are feeling better. Hope the dev will recover and, hopefully, return to working on the game. This is one of the best new games I've seen.

Reactions: Grohal and Repuci
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes