MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm, last time here May17, last post Patreon May24

Love the Game but....

Buyers Beware
Yeah, I'd like to be wrong but... I am getting a bad feeling about the lack of communication. It has almost been a month since the last patreon post, prior to that the longest had been 5 days.

I really liked this game, so fun and different.

Reactions: ImperialD

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I'd like to be wrong but... I am getting a bad feeling about the lack of communication. It has almost been a month since the last patreon post, prior to that the longest had been 5 days.

I really liked this game, so fun and different.
This happens sometimes where devs go AWOL for a while, like Dammed did with Radiant and they even put up a Patreon post to apologise for the lack of communication. So I'd stay it's still too early to panic or be worried about the dev. If it gets to 2 or 3 months with no word, then maybe we can start to be concerned.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This happens sometimes where devs go AWOL for a while, like Dammed did with Radiant and they even put up a Patreon post to apologise for the lack of communication. So I'd stay it's still too early to panic or be worried about the dev. If it gets to 2 or 3 months with no word, then maybe we can start to be concerned.
I hope your right. This game is in my top 5 and I was saddened when they stopped posting on Patreon. Hopefully the dev is taking some time for themselves and will be returning to us soon.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope your right. This game is in my top 5 and I was saddened when they stopped posting on Patreon. Hopefully the dev is taking some time for themselves and will be returning to us soon.
It also doesn't help that there seems to be this unwritten rule of standard and practices that says devs must communicate with their patrons on a daily or weekly basis or else they'll think you're gone and the game is abandoned. Communication is important, yes, but if you're working tireslessly on a game, or life throws you a cureveball that you have to deal with, that takes precedence and you can easily forget about things like posting something on Patreon, especially if you don't feel you're in a fit state to do so.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It also doesn't help that there seems to be this unwritten rule of standard and practices that says devs must communicate with their patrons on a daily or weekly basis or else they'll think you're gone and the game is abandoned. Communication is important, yes, but if you're working tireslessly on a game, or life throws you a cureveball that you have to deal with, that takes precedence and you can easily forget about things like posting something on Patreon, especially if you don't feel you're in a fit state to do so.
true .. and when that happens , we hope the Dev is going to get feeling better

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I get your point but is it really that hard to write "Hey guys, I know I haven't been that active lately but don't worry, I am still working on the game." or something like that, just to show that you're still there?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I get your point but is it really that hard to write "Hey guys, I know I haven't been that active lately but don't worry, I am still working on the game." or something like that, just to show that you're still there?
You'd think not, but if you get into a zone with your work, or something tragic has happened in your life, you don't think to do certain things because something else is totally occupying your mind and things like this fall by the wayside. Also, if something has happened to them that limits their ability to communicate, then they may not have someone else who can do it for them and they may not want to tell someone about this either. So all we can really do is wait and hope for the best.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Nice game, I do like a game with lots of build up and character development, but hey, nothing wrong with a game that cuts to the chase now and again, right? I already edited the script to get rid of that "landlady" shit though. Damn Patreon.

Reactions: ImperialD

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Thoughts:

• Holy moly, is this a competent and mature VN that doesn't feel like a cut and paste fap story or a teenagers fantasy? Color me happy.
  • All these models are pretty damn good, and the fact one of the main girls is a dwarf is surprising but in a 'nice' way.
  • The variety is pretty amazing, and having done two play throughs I see there is actually a difference between playing a horn dog and playing a lawyer fearing man.

smellyass777

Apr 11, 2020
It really doesn't add to the immersion that you can have sex with literally every woman you see almost immediately. The only woman it remotely makes sense with is Kate and the woman from the bar. There is no build up with any of the other characters. With Kate it makes sense, there's a built in buildup with her. She's fantasized about this for years and is apparently a freak in bed. I can buy that Mara wants sex, but I can't buy that she jumps into bed the first night you're there.
The game is good for what it is, but it's story isn't very deep.

I disagree.
The character is "super-hot", per his partners.
People tend to underestimate how easy it is for 10/10 people to get laid.
You are judging by your life experience, but you are probably not 10/10 (neither am I), so you and this character live in two parallel universes -- your life experience and reasoning does not work with people like him

Reactions: MrFriendly

smellyass777

Apr 11, 2020
Can anyone recommend any games like this one: very well made and young partners?
This game got me hooked, and I need my fix. I hope dev is doing okay and hasn't abandoned it.

smellyass777

Apr 11, 2020
View attachment 566380

Overview:
Newly single and with your life apparently spiraling out of control, you start a new job as an English teacher in a school full of beautiful women and girls. Realizing that life is short and you should take pleasure when you can, you stand on the brink of a life of hedonism, should you wish it...​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-11
Release Date: 2020-05-10
Developer: WindwardGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod
Thanks to Englen for sharing.
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 566363 View attachment 566364 View attachment 566365 View attachment 566366 View attachment 566367 View attachment 566368 View attachment 566369

Please, more characters like the cookie girl!
It's such a rarity to find... umm... cookies THAT fresh!
The fresher, the better!

Reactions: Freezer14

smellyass777

Apr 11, 2020
A rarity?
OK, I'll give you a name that you will appreciate: Mr Dots.
You're welcome.

Thank you.His games look very well done, and I am excited to try them, however his only game that has a tag "loli" is Sunshine which is barely off the ground (2% completion). If you know any completed games like that of similar quality, I would appreciate the names.

Reactions: Aristos

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you.His games look very well done, and I am excited to try them, however his only game that has a tag "loli" is Sunshine which is barely off the ground (2% completion). If you know any completed games like that of similar quality, I would appreciate the names.
Go to the "Latest Updates" page and apply the Loli filter

Reactions: smellyass777

hrvoje89

mischievous
Donor
May 27, 2017
i just hope he is fine, he doesnt strike me as dev that will go a month without word.
LOVE the game, just hope it isnt that "to good to be truth" type.

it came to hoping that he is just bad dev, that nothing bad happened, it IS fucked up year after all.:confused:

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
i just hope he is fine, he doesnt strike me as dev that will go a month without word.
LOVE the game, just hope it isnt that "to good to be truth" type.

it came to hoping that he is just bad dev, that nothing bad happened, it IS fucked up year after all.:confused:
It seems he got sick, then we got no news of him (i am a patron of his).
He's not the type to just vanish and i don't want to assume the worse, i hope he's ok, but he might have caught the shit that is running amok on the planet.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes