TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Having had what the Dev had as far as illnesses go, it took me a good 5-6 weeks to feel well enough to start working on my projects again. I'd stay hopeful, and I sincerely hope the Dev is recovering...
Perhaps I missed it in this thread, and I hope you don't mind my asking (tell me to mind my own business if you do) but.... what illness do you mean? I also feared the worst when the dev just seemed to disappear. :(

Reactions: Repuci

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Perhaps I missed it in this thread, and I hope you don't mind my asking (tell me to mind my own business if you do) but.... what illness do you mean? I also feared the worst when the dev just seemed to disappear. :(
Exactly my thoughts. When did the dev elaborate on his health issues?

texwoogie

Jul 1, 2020
This VN is a really interesting one.

My favorite girls are: Mara, Alessandra, Rowena, and Cookie Girl (Lol, she's funny with those cookie wordplay).

Keep it up WindwardGames.

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
It seems he got sick, then we got no news of him (i am a patron of his).
He's not the type to just vanish and i don't want to assume the worse, i hope he's ok, but he might have caught the shit that is running amok on the planet.
I saw this post from Banish on the previous page and from what he describes on his Patreon page he talks about getting sick. This happens in or around May, which also kinda speaks to what he might have gotten sick with as well. Are girls really the only ones that read the threads before posting? LoL, just kidding!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Given the timing, one could assume it's COVID-19, but I don't like making assumptions for a variety of reasons.

(I don't need any help making a fool of myself, I can do that just fine on my own. ;) )

Reactions: Aristos

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
It doesn't help that his last post was "Don't worry, guys! It's totally not COVID!"
Look, I'm not saying he definitely had it, but speaking from experience, I didn't know I had it either until I showed positive for antibodies. I felt a little under the weather for the first week or so, then it went from nothing to "My dad caught me getting fingered in my room by my crush" grounded in a day. Couldn't get the energy to leave the bed, winded if I walked to the next room, feeling like I was gonna die. It is VERY possible, and fits the information and timing that he though he had the sniffles, took a few days off, and by the time he realized he was in trouble was in over his head and was thinking about mortality instead of updating a Patreon. Everything from his post seems to me like things spiraled out of control fast, and that's what it did to me, so take it or leave it.

I'm just saying if you want to give up on it, there's nothing that I can say to change your mind, but there are other possibilities than him abandoning it.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Look, I'm not saying he definitely had it, but speaking from experience, I didn't know I had it either until I showed positive for antibodies. I felt a little under the weather for the first week or so, then it went from nothing to "My dad caught me getting fingered in my room by my crush" grounded in a day. Couldn't get the energy to leave the bed, winded if I walked to the next room, feeling like I was gonna die. It is VERY possible, and fits the information and timing that he though he had the sniffles, took a few days off, and by the time he realized he was in trouble was in over his head and was thinking about mortality instead of updating a Patreon. Everything from his post seems to me like things spiraled out of control fast, and that's what it did to me, so take it or leave it.

I'm just saying if you want to give up on it, there's nothing that I can say to change your mind, but there are other possibilities than him abandoning it.
I don't even blame him if he does have it. I'm just saying it makes it difficult for us to piece together what's going on. Still hope he comes back.

Reactions: Kyla_Angel

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Look, I'm not saying he definitely had it, but speaking from experience, I didn't know I had it either until I showed positive for antibodies.
Glad to hear you're doing better. Just remember to stay safe out there and to take care of yourself. Especially since they found out that the antibodies decline after time, so it might be possible you can get sick again (so much for the herd immunity the non-believers were putting their faith in).

Reactions: Kyla_Angel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He's either:
A) Really goddamn sick, and has no time to post on Patreon.
B) Super busy with real life.
C) Gave up, collecting free Patreon cash while he can.
D) Abducted by aliens, being anally probed as we speak.
Or...
E) Working hard on the next update and has simply been neglecting posting updates on Patreon.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Or...
E) Working hard on the next update and has simply been neglecting posting updates on Patreon.
very unlikely, he completed 65% of the v0.25 update in 16 days, so its highly unlikely that the last 35% would take him almost 2 months to finish. He has also never gone beyond 2 weeks without posting an update on patreon before, so its clear that something has happend.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
very unlikely, he completed 65% of the v0.25 update in 16 days, so its highly unlikely that the last 35% would take him almost 2 months to finish. He has also never gone beyond 2 weeks without posting an update on patreon before, so its clear that something has happend.
Yeah, I'm of the opinion that either 1) he is really sick or 2) he has quit. In all honesty I lean toward really sick. He was doing great, had growing support, and a lot of interest so it's unlikely he just quit without communicating. Definitely the best game that I fear is or will be abandoned. Hopefully we will hear from him soon.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes